Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The line graph illustrates the number of users of five (distinguish) distinguished communication

As the first sentence in th summary overview, I have to say that the writer did not do a proper job of summarizing the information in relation to the 2 separate references in the sentence. The first thing the writer needs to remember is that the summary overview needs at least 3 sentences, but is considered complete with a total of 5 sentences in the paragraph. A sentence also represents one idea reference per line. In this case, the sentences should contain 2 related information references. The first sentence, should indicate what information is provided and then list the related references. The second sentence, the global reference should also contain the listing for global participants. A sentence is considered complete when it contains a subject and a predicate of related topics. This sentence does not accomplish that as it represents differing information sources only. It is not predicated on a proper reference / listing. It is nothing more than a run on sentence that does not create a solid summarized reference for the report.

Home / Writing Feedback / The line graph illustrates the number of users of five (distinguish) distinguished communication