List of problems people face being abroad - it's similar for all ages

Bams17 28 / 43  
sorry i cannot show the graph because question in the book

The bar chart presents information about the trouble which are people facing when they live in over seas measured by precenrage. Overall, it can be seen that generally all ages have similarities problems, not only that but also the data shows that finding school always become lowest.

Moving to the sorting out finances, in the aged 18-34 the majority of people more get problem in sorting out finances around 34% than other; however in the next age sorting out health care always increase slight at 37 in 35-54 ages and 39 in 55 over. In addition, people get more problem when they are in 35-54 ages such as sorting out finances at 35, sorting out healthcare at 37 and finding schools for children at 19.

On the other hand, finding school for children is the third problem as common people, they stood at 7 in 18-34 ages but in the 35-54 dramatically increase by 12 from 7. More over, this problem become not seriouse problem in ages 55 over. It is mainly because in this age the trend plunged dramatical at 35-54 and decline in the 55 age or over.

190 word
Daniella741 - / 4  
@Bams17
It is a pity that you cannot attach the bar. It will be easier for us to check if you are right or not. As far as I have understood, you have just described what you see on the chart, but don't you need to analyse the data? Try to compare that and come up with some reasons

Home / Writing Feedback / List of problems people face being abroad - it's similar for all ages