The list regarding the forms of travel which experienced the changes during five years in Britain

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
Writing Task I--Modes of Travel in England

A breakdown of the list regarding the forms of travel which experienced the changes during five years in Britain is revealed in the tables. The data is presented by miles per person in each visible years. Overall, the changes of the British style in traveled during the years as majority saw an upward trend, exceptionally for the bicycle and local bus usage which have been a downward trend by users.

As can be seen, the car usage for traveling was the most popular transportation during the years rather than the other ways. Whereas, taxi and bicycle usage took over the first and the second alternatives respectively. However, the taxi saw a dramatic increase by three-fold higher than in 1985.

Some forms of transportations such as the bicycle, local bus and walking witnessed a marginal decline where the users of bike fell by ten people in 2000, while the number of pedestrians and the local bus saw a significant decrease by around 20 persons and about twofold lower than in the same year respectively. (176 words)

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Hi,there are several mistakes in your summary.
1. ... in Britain is revealed in the tables. in the table (only one table/singular)
2.presented by miles per person in each visibleyears . ----> each followed by singular
3.while the number of pedestrians and the local bus saw a significant decrease ... ----> be careful to represents data. in my point of view, there are only a slight decrease for pedestrians by 18 people and not precisely two-folds lower than in the same.

Keep writing and break a leg!

Home / Writing Feedback / The list regarding the forms of travel which experienced the changes during five years in Britain