be consistent with your tenses.
But,they should pay more attention with the quality of places where they will life.
They should consider for living in a place which has health environment. As a result, they could stay happily with their relatives for a long period.
I suggest you to use another appropriate pronoun (s) embody citizen, inhabitant or dweller.
I underlined the redundancy pronoun. Some tips i got from internet which might help you to improve coherence between sentence.
1. Repeat a word from the earlier sentence.
2. Use a pronoun which refer something in the earlier sentence.
3. Use words related in meaning to the earlier sentence.
4. Use the word that echo an entire idea from the earlier sentence.
5. Use demonstrative adjectives (this, that, these, those, etc.) where possible. (But try not to use them by themselves
6. Use "markers" or cues, that indicate how two sentences relate to each other.