Living alone is trending, do you think it is positive or negative

corn 2 / 2  

The Rise of Solo Living

In recent year, it has become for more normal to people to live apart from their families due to privacy purposes. In my perspective, this trend is two-fold, both in benefits and drawbacks.

I advocate that this rise can be seen as a positive sign for both personal and economy. In personal side,it provides people privacy which is the most required factor for an ideal home among millenials. In this way we enhance independence and self-controlled for manifold issues. For example, a young man in order to live along, he need to deal with finacial problems, taxes, bills, or simplely:households as all of this is inevitable and essential skill for future. From the economic angle, the trend impules business activities, host or house estate thus the increase of goverment budget and economy.

Nevertheless, as far as i am concerned, at the opposite end of the spectrum. The negatives is also remarkable equally . As we all know: living alone brings loneliness , particularly when we fell depressed and anxious . A vast majority of our close relationship with family will be cut off and no longer in touch again. Beside that, with enormous amount of people want to live along, lands do not have possibility to response to that many demands, hence, lack of accomodation is the critical problem that the world is facing now

For the reason mentioned above, it seems to me that both positive or negative consequences are likely impact significantly toward our future
Since you did not upload the complete prompt, it will be impossible to assess your full compliance with the discussion instructions. What I can do, is offer you a general review of your ability to follow British English grammar rules. I am assuming that this essay was written for a Task 2 IELTS test which is why it will be reviewed using British English guidelines.

Review your word capitalization rules. The pronoun "I" is always capitalized. It is never written in lowercase when referring to a statement made by the writer or when used at the beginning of a sentence. It is not capitalized when used in the spelling of everyday words.

Be careful when spelling words. If possible, type your essays in MS Word so that you can get an indicator of the words that have been misspelled. With 8 misspelled words, severe LR deductions will affect your final score. Additionally, remember to hit the space bar after every full stop. Deductions for the GRA section will be applied accordingly. Punctuation placements are critical to the increase of your scores.

Word choice errors exists as in "beside" meaning next to and "besides" which means "aside from". Familiarize yourself with subject verb agreements as you have shown errors in that area (is = are). Give great thought to the words that you use. Make sure the meaning connotes exactly what you mean (fell=Feel).

Please provide the complete information for the prompt the next time you post here. It is hard to review your essay when the topic and discussion instruction is unclear to the reviewer.
Nguyet Tran 4 / 8 1  
I'm not professional at writing but I can help you point out some grammar mistakes:
he needs to deal with financial problems
The negatives is also remarkable equally (or you can use are if it is plural noun).
hallynguyen13579 3 / 4 3  
I am self-learning so I will try my best to help you.
In recent years
it has become a trend for more people...
for both personal and economy (incorrect for not consistency in grammar)
a man in order to live...(I think this is another grammatical mistake)...
linhcong 1 / 2  
Your essay have some wrong spelling, but overall you have good vocaburary and ideal. Good job.

Home / Writing Feedback / Living alone is trending, do you think it is positive or negative