Living in a foreign country can cause serious social problems

anduyen0212 1 / -  

the consequences of moving abroad

In this day and age, the topic of social problems is something which bears some situations. It is the opinion of this writer that settling down in a foreign country can lead to some severe issues.

It is vital to understand that living in another country can cause difficulties in manner and habit. It is because people get used to the living style as well as the culture of their motherland, they can not mend themself to modify this new way immediately. Take Korea for a specific example, despite pointing at others is not serious, it is extremely impolite in this country. As a consequence, people can make rash decisions that may destroy their life. Therefore, it is easy to understand why they should obey and follow these customs to adapt to new accommodation.

Another factor that leads to this problem is language limitation. It must be self-evident that language is a crucial instrument to communicate and connect in daily life. In this situation, Jack Ma is a prime instance, thanks to his great effort in studying English, he becomes a very successful businessman and overcomes the obstacles in language As a result, lack of understanding can strangle their perception and impact on foolish behavior. One must not neglect to mention that each country contains a different stigma so making trouble is something inevitable.

Taking all points into account, it can be seen that living habits and language complications are valid arguments to consider. Hence, it should have been demonstrated that staying in another nation can cause practical issues.
I am not sure what prompt you think you are responding to but, it is not in line with the original Task 2 prompt which is:

Living in a country where you have to speak a foreign language can cause serious social problems, as well as practical problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Based on the aforementioned prompt, it is impossible for your essay to get a passing score when the following errors are considered:
- Incorrect prompt restatement + writer's opinion (Task response format is wrong)
- Irrelevant reasoning paragraphs. Both paragraphs are difficult to understand due to the improper sentence structures and the difficulty of the writer in finding the correct words to use to help take his ideas from thought to paper. It appears that niether discussion paragraphs are related to the language reference of the original prompt.

The summary conclusion is also incorrect when the original prompt and reasoning parameters are considered. This essay does not appropriately represent the task. It is a non-passing essay.

The focus of your discussion has to be on the social problems caused by language barriers. It should also represent some practical issues regarding communication of people who do not speak the language of the country they are in. It is obvious that you misunderstood the prompt to a great extent, leading to the incorrect discussion presentation.

By the way, use first person pronouns since your direct opinion is required. Saying "this writer" infers that you are making a statement regarding something that someone else wrote. It is an improper opinion source reference.

Home / Writing Feedback / Living in a foreign country can cause serious social problems