Living in a high-rise flat is the new lifestyle. As the consequence, the occupant will feel lonely.

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Write about the following topic.
Some people say that living in a high-rise apartment block is a lonely experience because there is no community spirit. Others say that people who live in high-rise apartments have a much better sense of community than those who live in houses.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In the modern era, living in a high-rise flat is one of the new lifestyle. As the consequence, the occupant will feel lonely. Some people could doubt it. They can say that living there means having much better sense of society than those who exist in houses.

I believe that living in the residence is more pleasant than living in the apartment. The caring of house neighbor can be more sensed. Most people who lived in the habitation know each other. They can meet in many places, like in the mosque, in the church and in other public areas. The social interaction between occupants is easy to find. The kinship of dweller in the same residence is tight together. My experience live in the housing area, I could see the interactions of inhabitants, like giving greet, sharing food, peering patients in the hospital and cooperating to clean the residence area.

In comparison, people who live in the apartment are more like quietness. This building is easy to find in the modern city. I think the interface of occupation is less. This because the one of the rules in the flat is every dweller must keep the stillness. Most of inhabitants are workaholic. They are crazy in working. The flat is only for the place for taking a rest. It means less of communication sense between flat members.

In conclusion, living in residence develops the sense of social interaction. The communication between groups is awakened. Different between members of apartment, they focus on tending privacy of every tenant.
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
hi..

I believe that living in the residence is more pleasant than living in the apartment. (you can combine this sentence become the first paragraph)

The caring of house neighbor can be more sensed.
....tight together. For example, My experience live in(mention that your next sentence is example of your idea)

In comparison, people who live in the apartment ...
(i suggest you to make example in your idea in this paragraph, it helps you to describe your idea clearly)

thank you
ZiadRasyid24 10 / 15 3  
Hi Hirani, let me you a hand, this is my correction

This because usually it have little space with other room so they should keep unnoisy (the one of the rules in the flat is every dweller must keep the stillness). Another reason is most of inhabitants working all day longworkaholic . They are crazy in working. T Hence, the flat is only ...

As a result , (It means) there are less of communication sense between flat members

I hope it is helpful.. Please recheck it again ...
Keep writing :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Living in a high-rise flat is the new lifestyle. As the consequence, the occupant will feel lonely.