Living with your parents, the advantages

Faradina 1 / -  
reasons why living with your parents is good for you

Being self-sufficient person is a right choice but it does not mean you have to leave your parents. At least, there are three reasons why living with your parents has certain advantages. First, you can get advice everytime you need. It is because we can not deny that everyone need some advices to be better. Your parents as people who know you well, will listen your worry and give best solution. Second, you can take care them by yourself. Even though you can employ a caregiver for helping them in many activities, but we can not be denied that your presence can support and alleviate the negative consequences of custodial caregiver. Third, it will be more economical when you live together. It means you can saving for some expenses such as electricity and water supply cost. Futhermore, you can use many stuffs together, so you do not need to buy all of the stuff that you want to use. In brief, by living with your parents you can be wise by getting their advice and responsible to care, moreover you can be economical in cost.
Elvin 1 / 1  
Hi Faradina. It is a great essay with an apparent three reasons why people should live with their parents. However, I have found some of the grammar mistakes in your essay.

Being a self-sufficient ... choice, but it ...
... get advice anytime you need.
... everyone needs some advice to be better.
Your parents are people ... will listen to your worries and give the best solution.
... take care of them by yourself.

Good luck in practicing Engish!

Home / Writing Feedback / Living with your parents, the advantages