Living style, foods, jobs, relations: changes required by our life

khushiGul 3 / 13  
Some people enjoy change, and they look forward to new experiences. Others like their lives to stay the same, and they do not change their usual habits. Compare these two approaches to life. Which approach do you prefer? Explain why.

The change is required in our life. Not all people will agree with this statement. If anyone asks about my opinion, I would like to have some changes in my life. There are many reason why change required in life, for example experiencing thrills, improve physical condition, for reducing stress etc.

If we don't go through different life stages like child, young and old age, what's excitements will we get in our life?. If we are born as adults then we will never get childhood experiences and never panic about old age. As our body undergoes changes, we need changes in real life too.

In our life changes are associated in many ways, for example, change in lifestyle, food, job, relation etc. Some people like a change in their life for adventure and opportunity. For example many people changes job frequently. They like to take a risk in job and always change jobs overtime, but some people keep doing the same boring job. Both have advantages and disadvantages of it. Who change jobs frequently they might earn more money and visits many places ; but they are always in high risk for losing job. People who are steady and keep doing same job over year and year they are more secure. Security and safety matter for those people who don't like changes in their lives. It is a challenge for those who like the change in their life. For example my husband always change his job after two year. We are in US since 5 year but he changed his job 3 times and we traveled many places but also suffered job losing stress.

Life is too short, we should take from it how much we can. I like changes in every aspect even though in food. Imagine we eat same food in breakfast, lunch and dinner. Can anyone possible eat it? I am from India and Indian people cook best spicy food in the world in my opinion. I like change in food. I can't eat same things every time but my husband who loves same food instead of trying new things, if we try new food he always get stomach pain. Some people bother for change because of physical condition and some take advantage of it. To improve physical conditions some times doctor also advice his patience for a change in their lives.

Furthermore, change required for reduce stress. Some people go for vacation and visit new places or nature for a change in their routine. Change get them to reduce stress and recharge them for work, full of energy.

In conclusion, everyone's need a change for experience thrills and reducing the stress from their regular life as well as it helps to improve physical condition. Some people panic for a change, but some times without their will they have to accept change in their life.

Please tell me a grammatical correction.

Other suggestions are welcome.
The Change is required in our life.

There are many reasons why change required in life, for example experiencing thrills, improving physical condition, reducing stress, etc.

If we don't go through different life stages like childhood, young adulthood, and old age, what excitement will we get in our life? (Answer: Being chased by a large dog is better than old age. :-)

If we were born as adults then we would never get childhood experiences and never panic about old age.

People who are steady and keep doing the same job over year and after year they are more secure.

To improve physical conditions some times doctor also advises his patients to make a change in their lives.

Furthermore, change is required for reducing stress.

Practice all these sentences above. Look at the changes I made. I hope you have time to type these sentences the correct way. Type them 10 times each to practice and program your brain with correct grammar. :-)
OP khushiGul 3 / 13  
Thanks Susan

Can you tell me when should I use life in sentence and when should I use lives?

Why to use 'Change' instead of 'The change'? I thought 'change' word is noun and I have to use 'a' or 'the' before 'change' word.

Thanks in advance Susan.
Why to use 'Change' instead of 'The change'?

Oh, it's so confusing! I cannot easily explain it. I'll write some sentences to help you. These sentences are all correct:
Change is what we can all expect.
When years go by, I fear change because it might make things worse.
(Above, change is a noun with no "the")
I got out of the house for a while, and the change of scenery made me feel better.
My company started a new department, and the change was difficult for everyone.
(Above, it is still a noun, but we use "the" because we are referring to one specific change.)

In your essay, you referred to CHANGE in general... you referred to all change, not one particular change. If you refer to one particular change, use "the."

About "life": It is just like change. You can talk about LIFE in general, or you can talk about one particular life.
Change is necessary in life.
Change is necessary in our lives.
Change is necessary in my life.
Change is necessary in your life.
Life is good.
His life is not good.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Living style, foods, jobs, relations: changes required by our life