Each location offers different advantages and disadvantages based on wind strengths and scenery look

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
The diagrams below show the design for a wind turbine and its location.

The pictures illustrate the design of machine which is used for generating electricity from a wind and its proper location. The turbine consist of blades, steel tower, wind sensor, generator, computers, and wind as the energy source. Overall, each of locations offer different advantages and disadvantages based on wind strengths and scenery look.

The process is will be started when the turbine get signal from sensor adjusts bladed about direction and angle of wind. Following this, blades which are made by fibreglass or timber will spin automatically. The speed and direction of this movement is set by wind sensor and passes into generator. At the same time as the generator reach maximum pressure, it will produce 1,5 megawatts electricity.

There are some proper location for wind turbines which is near from house, by the sea, and in the mountain. If the machine is located near from place to live, the turbine will produce lesser energy about 100 kilowatts but it does not decrease landscape view. The second place is in the mountain, as a consequence the turbine will produce maximum electricity due to the big of wind strength. But, it is not good since the scenery is spoiled. The last place is by the sea which is one place where the turbine gets maximum wind, does not ruin the landscape, but it is render difficult when the turbin gets touble as people need more time to reach the location.

• The design for a wind turbine and its location

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Aini,
These are a few suggestion to finalize your writing. Please, meet my notes and deal with them

The pictures illustrate the design of machine A TURBINE (You should avoid paraphrasing if it has different meaning)which is used for generating electricity from wind and its proper location. OVERALL, IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT The turbine consistsS of blades, steel tower, wind sensor, generator, computers, and wind as the energy source FIVE PRIMARY ELEMENT (The detailed information is supposed to be displayed in the body paragraph). Overall IN ANY CASE, each of locations LOCATION offerS different advantages and ..

... when the turbine getS A signal from THE sensor WHICH adjusts bladed (...) angle of THE wind. Following this, THE blades which are(It is able to be reduced) made by fibreglass ...

... of this movement is ARE set by THE wind sensor and passes into A generator.
... maximum pressure, it will produce GENERATE 1,5 megawatts electricity.

... proper locationS for WHICH PLACING wind turbines which is ARE near from house...
... is located near from place to live RESIDENTS, the turbine will produce ...
The second place is in ON (Please, pay attention to collocation) the (...) the turbine will produce GENERATE(Avoid repetition) maximum electricity due ...
But HOWEVER, it is not good BAD LOCATION since the scenery is spoiled.
... turbine gets maximum wind, AND does not ruin the landscape, but it is renderS difficultY when the turbinE gets tRouble as people need ...

Note: Avoid misspelling...

Keep spirit
GOOD LUCK
faizunaa17 49 / 91  
Hello Aini, i will give you some suggestion :
The turbine consist of blades, steel tower, wind sensor, generator, computers, and wind as the energy source

1. Wind is not part of the turbine -____-

2. The process is will be startedwill be started / is started when the turbine get ...

is will be ??? it's not proper

... get signal from sensor thatadjusts bladedblade about direction and angle of wind

4. the turbine (subject) + get (verb) + signal from sensor (object ) + must be followed by that + adjust (verb)

5. Bladed ? what is the meaning of bladed ?

6. direction and angle ---> it has same meaning . What about the speed ? Have you mentioned it ?

Home / Writing Feedback / Each location offers different advantages and disadvantages based on wind strengths and scenery look