Logging actions also interplay on both water and land ecosystem like nutrients, water, and shelter

Ucha MSN 17 / 26 4  
Paraphrasing - Environmental Impact of Logging

A collection of products such as crates and paper bags are supplied form the logging industry. Therefore, it affects the global warming, habitat loss, and pollution which mostly influence the rainforest in Central Africa, Southeast Asia, and South America to the northern woods of Canada and Scandinavia. Logging actions also interplay on both water and land ecosystem like nutrients, water, and shelter for plants, animals, and microorganism.

Rainforest as the home to myriad plants life as well as other beings such as insect, worms, reptiles, amphibians, and small mammals allows canopy of branches and leaves keeping it healthy and intact. The canopy also holds the heavy rainfall so the water can flow in the porous earth.

Erosion is also prevented by the tree roots by stabilizing the soil. As the result, a healthy soil boosts roots development and microbial energy which increase the tree growth and well-being. A main factor of soil logging emerges from road building, with heavy equipment compressing the spongy soil and corrupts the underground water flow. So, the surface of soil wears away, and pull away infertile layer of clay and rocks.

Plants around the river can maintain the water flow by blocking entry of soil and other residue and trees' shadow reduce the growth of algae. However, the logging of aquatic habitats estranges these boons. Eroding soil flows into waterways can cause the organic within its area consume more oxygen then lead to oxygen depletion, killing fish and other wildlife.
TJLuschen - / 241 203  
Hi, I don't have access to the original article, but your paraphrase sounds pretty good. Here are some suggestions:

... bags are supplied [by] the logging industry. Therefore, it affects the global warming, (...) pollution which [are] mostly influence[d by] the rainforest in Central Africa, ... Logging actions also interplay on {"interplay on" sounds odd to me} both water and land ecosystem[ affecting elements] like nutrients, water, (...), and microorganism[s ].

Rainforest[s serve] as the home to myriad [plant] life as well as other [organisms] such as insect[s ], worms, reptiles, amphibians, and small mammals[, by providing] canopy of branches and leaves keeping it {what exactly is "it" here?} healthy and intact. The canopy also holds {it seems like "cushions" might be better} the heavy rainfall so the water can flow in[to] the porous earth.

... by the tree roots[, which stabilize] the soil. As the result, a healthy soil boosts [root] development and microbial energy which increase[s ] the tree growth ...

A main factor of soil logging {"soil logging" does not make sense} emerges from road (...) and corrupt[ing] the underground water flow. So, the surface of [the] soil wears away, and [exposes an] infertile layer of ...

... logging of aquatic habitats estranges these boons. {"estranges these boons" sounds pretty strange} Eroding soil flows into waterways[, causing] the organic [matter] within its area [to] consume more oxygen [which] then lead[s ] to oxygen depletion, ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Logging actions also interplay on both water and land ecosystem like nutrients, water, and shelter