Logging brings harm to the ecosystem. The damage causes habit loss, pollution and climate change.

fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
Asignment- Environmental Impacts of Logging

The logging industry supplied the raw material for many commercial products. It brings harm to the ecosystem. The damage causes habit loss, pollution and climate change that has been spreading from the rainforest of Central Africa, Southeast Asia, and also from South America to the northern woods of Canada and Scandinavia. The extensive of logging gives eliminate of a swath of trees. Terrestrial and aquatic life form are in danger, and soon will be gone by the effect of losing nutrients, water, a shelter for plants, animals and microorganism throughout the ecosystem.

Soil protected by underneath of trees, which means by losing tree nature will lose their integrity. The rainforest ground, home to a large number of plant life, insect, worms, reptiles, amphibians and small mammals, dependent on a compact canopy of branches and leaves to make them stay healthy and not impaired. The canopy catches the heavy rainfall to protect surface runoff, thus the rain will be separated into drips and fall down on to the porous earth. Tree roots make a stable soil and preserve from erosion. The healthy soil will boost root development and microbial activity that helps tree to growth well. Road building gives a heavy compression what damage the spongy soil, creating furrows where water collets and interrupting the underground water path. As result, the topsoil is leaving infertile stones and clays.

Logging also gives aquatic affect. Plants that separate all the rivers and a narrow river bank could help water pathway maintenance by cover the entry of soil and other residues, while tree shade slows down the growth of algae. The loss of forest could reduce the amount of oxygen in the water, killing fish, while the organic needs more oxygen after erosion.

Wood consume carbon dioxide and produce oxygen instead and pollutants will be filtered their leaves. Pollutants will stay in the air and will mix with water vapour and form acid raid if nature cannot handle it anymore. So the streams and rivers have a worsening water and rose sedimentation.

Truthfully, forest ecosystem supply humidity from the soil to the atmosphere, whereas inhibiting volatilization. Deforestation changes rainfall pattern that gives rise a flooding same as drought and forest fires. Deforestation brings up tonnes of carbon into the atmosphere leading to a major factor to global warming. Many logging companies make a way to an area, so they burn forest's tract and release more highly carbon dioxide concentration.

Rainforests are the decisive natural device that has biodiversity and irreplaceable wildlife habitats. Logging responsibility could help protect the world for the next generation.
Mathew8 5 / 12  
Hello Fauziyahtami
I have some advice to you, pay attention if you wish

... of a swath of trees. (then, thus, and) Terrestrial and aquatic life ...
.....there i no connecting word both of your sentence. i think you should use it

Actually you have skill to write, but sometimes there is no colleration between one sentence and another.
so, pay attention with your flow in your essay
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hi Fauzi !

The logging industryindustriessuppliedsupplythe raw materials for many commercial products.
... pollution , and climate change (...) from the rainforest ofin Central Africa, Southeast ...
The extensive of logging gives eliminate of a swath of trees.
... losing nutrients, water, a shelters for plants, animals ...
... stable soil and preserve them from erosion.
... creating furrows where water colletscollect and interrupting the ...
... is leaving infertile stones and claysclay.
Plants thatwhich separate from all the rivers and a narrow ...
WoodTress consume carbon (...) oxygen instead andof pollutants will be ...
Pollutants will stay in the air and will mix with water vapour and form acid raid form if nature cannot ...

Note :
I think you should add the article you wrote, so I can compare both of them.
Overall, it is a great summary despite of small numbers of mistake.
You did a good job!
Keep spirit!
Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
It brings harm effects to the ecosystem. The damage causes habitat loss, (...) change that hashave been spreadingspread from the rainforest of ...
Terrestrial and aquatic life formcreatures are in danger, and (...), water, anda shelter for plants, ...

Soil is protected by (...), which means thatby losing tree naturenatural trees will lose their integrity. The rainforest ground, as home to a large number (...) and small mammals, dependent on a compact canopy ...

... a heavy compression whatwhich damages the spongy soil, creating furrows where water colletcs and interrupting ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Logging brings harm to the ecosystem. The damage causes habit loss, pollution and climate change.