Logging industry can affect forests by loss of water, nutrients, and shelter for living organisms

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
IELTS SUMMARY 1 ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS OF LOGGING

Logging industry supplied for an array of products. However, this can harm environment like habitat loss, and climate change. Logging industry can affect the forest like loss of water, nutrients, and shelter for plants, animals, and microorganism.

logging can affect on soil. For example, the rainforest floor, which have leaves and branches intercepting heavy rainfall to prevent soil damage, the roots also prevent erosion. Trees also helps maintain a steady water and the shade inhibits the growth of algae. Logging lead to oxygen depletion, killing fish and other wildlife. Tree also against air pollution with remove carbon dioxide and filter pollutants from air. Deforestation is responsible about one-fifth of carbon dioxide emissions worldwide.

Protecting forest can be done with responsible logging and ensure biodiversity and habitats are protected. Responsible logging also prevent global warming and climate change for future generations.
mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
Logging industry supplied for an array of products. However, this (it) can harm environment like (such us) habitat loss, and climate change.
... affect the forest like loss of water, nutrients, and shelter for plants, ...
logging can affect (you can make other pattern, not only using modal) on soil.
Trees also helps (help) maintain a steady water and the shade inhibits the growth of algae .
Tree also against air pollution with remove removing carbon dioxide and ...
Protecting forest can be done solved with responsible logging and ...
Responsible logging also prevent global warming and ...

note:
1. most of sentence are still meaningles and nonsense
2. the red one must be replaced by another word, it is better.
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi Yonathan, it's nice to share some information with you. Unfortunately your writing still leads me into confusion since its flow is not really appropriate. You also need to link your writing from paragraph to paragraph. Thank you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Logging industry can affect forests by loss of water, nutrients, and shelter for living organisms