Logging industry has many negative effects on the life in our planet.

BAMS14 18 / 29  
Logging industry is the suplies of raw materials an array products. However it is following with untold harm to the environment such as habitat loss, pollution and climate change. Logging industry also have Other negative effect likes nutrients, water, micoorganism, plants, terrestrial and aquatic are lost.Forrest can be defense effect of logging with leaves root and vegetation. Vegetation can blocking and maintan steady water flow. Leaves of trees produce natural oxygen can be defense pollutan it is can reducing emit carbon dioxcide with their oxygen.

Trees also creates healthy forest ecosystem, its draw soil and release to into the atmosphere while they provide shade to lessen evaporation. To sump up reforestation vital to keep climate change from untold harm of logging industries.
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hello Bams,
I'm pleased to read your writing since it provides valuable information about illegal logging.
some of your writing structures are good enough, only slightly mistakes in here and there.
let me try to share.
- Logging industry is the suplies of raw ... ( "suplies" tend to be verb or you actually want to say "supplier"? Because the meaning is quite blur)

- Logging industry ( logging industry is in singular form, then it should be followed by 'has' instead of 'have').
- it also have Other negative effect likes ( like here means the example, so you an say for example or for instance) nutrients, water, micoorganism...
-Vegetation can blocking and maintan steady water flow. (maybe you mean "vegetation can be blocked and maintained, because this is passive sentence).

Thank you, feel free to give some feedbacks on my writing as well.

Home / Writing Feedback / Logging industry has many negative effects on the life in our planet.