The logging industry provides a huge number of raw materials for producing many useful products

Asma Raj 6 / 10  
Summary: Environmental Impacts of Logging

The logging industry provides a huge number of raw materials for producing many products which is really useful for people. On the contrary, undeniably, this activity has several negative impacts to the environment such as losing the habitats, polluting the air and water, and causing climate change. Firstly, both terrestrial and aquatic ecosystem will disappear, in which their habitats are poisoned by erosion. Furthermore, cutting down the trees in an enormous number will pollute the air and water. Trees protect the pollution to air naturally and get rid of carbon dioxide from atmosphere when they produce oxygen. The water quality in the river also deteriorates due to the enhancing of sedimentation. Lastly, the felling of trees in large numbers causes abnormal rain cycles, flooding and dryness. The increasing of carbon dioxide emissions from some forest fires in the world also creates climate change, especially global warming.
Afdhel 14 / 21 1  
Hi Asma, I will give you some suggestions

many products which isare really useful for people.

several negative impacts toon the environment

carbon dioxide from the atmosphere

Good Luck
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hello Asma, you have a good summary there! Several things that I like the most are how you put the transitional phrases properly, and also the ideas are written cohesively. To enhance your writing further, the following are several notes on your summary. I hope you can follow it through.

- ...many products which isare really useful for people.
- On the contrary, undeniably, this activity undeniabl y has several negative impacts ...
- ... ecosystem will disappear, in which their habitats...
- Trees protect the pollution to the air naturally and get rid of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere when ...
- ... causes abnormal rain cycles, flooding and dryness.

Hope this helps!

Home / Writing Feedback / The logging industry provides a huge number of raw materials for producing many useful products