Logging is a series of activities in the field of forestry which damage the environment

M Fajerianoor 1 / -  
IELTS Writing Task 1 Summary of environmental impects of logging

Logging is a series of activities in the field of forestry which is using and manage the timber that work conflict with the law.
The logging industry demages the environment such as florest, animal habitas, pollution, and climate change that are usefull for our life. In this case, this causes the logging some animals life in the florest will vanish. For excampels ; raptils, ampihibians, and mammals.

Actually, this impects will influence the continuity in the future for our generation and health. The logging can also demage the soil and aquatic habitas which make the lack of soil fertility and water.

Therefor, we should keep our environment and more responsible logging practicas would help ansure that they are protacted for future generation.
Aris05 31 / 24 1  
hi faje, I have some thought for you

The logging is a series (...) which is using and managemanaging the timber that work conflicts with the law.

The logging industry demagesdamages the environment (...) that are usefull for our life

For excampelsexamples ; raptils, ampihibians, and mammals.
this impects these impacts will influence the continuity in the future for our next generation and health.

The logging can also demagedamage the soil

Therefore , we should keep (...) responsible logging practicae s would help ans sure that they are protacted for the future generation.

That's, I wish it could be useful. best regard

Home / Writing Feedback / Logging is a series of activities in the field of forestry which damage the environment