From long time ago the ancient society strived to find out something to communicate with one another

bismillah 15 / 29 1  
ILTS SUMMARY MONTH:ORIGINS OF WRITING

How important writing and speaking in this era ,by since along time ago the ancient society sthrived to find out something for be able to communicate each other.At the finally,they did it.

Three ancient culture civilizations on writing and speaking are there, Ancient Summarians,Ancient Chinese,Ancient Maya.
The Ancient Summarians,they developed it around 3000 B.C. And they use it onto clay of tablet
The Ancient Chinese,in Chinese mythology ,the creation of writing is attributed to ancient sage and they began painting on cavewalls 25,000 years ago.
The Ancient Maya, it is famous for the writing they inscribed on tempe walls and other religious structures.The zapotec culture is a part of mayan civilization.In beside of that,the zapotec culture centered on Oaxaca,Mexico, was already writing around 400 B.C.Recent discoveries show that the Mayans have begun writing around 2,300 years ago.

In ancient time ,only specialized people such as scholars,priest orgovernment official used writing.Today,close to three quarters of the world'adult population can read and write.
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai bismillah
I have several suggestions for you

first using "one another" is to everybody, but using "each other" for each individualsecond a lot of mistake words

How important both of writing and speaking in this era ,by since a long time ago the ancient society sthrivedshrived to find out something for be able to communicate each otherone another .At the finally,they did it.

Three ancients culture civilizations on writing ...

... and they began painting on cavewallscave walls 25,000 years ago.

I think it is enough
thanks
David54 15 / 22 1  
Hallo,

There are little correction for you,

... speaking in this era ,by since a long time ago, the ancient society sthrivedstruggle to find out something thatfor be able to communicate with each other. At theF inally, they did it.

... on writing and speaking are there , such as Ancient Summarians, Ancient Chinese,and Ancient Maya...
The Ancient Summarians, theywas developed it around 3000 B.C.
Iedha01 21 / 40  
Hi there,
I appriciate your effort in making your essay, however, I think you must concern more in some parts of your sentences. They're unclear. So, you must use the appropriate words in composing your writing.

For example:
Three ancient culture civilizations on writing and speaking are ...

The cultural ancient civilizations on writing and speaking are there, they are Ancient Summarians, Ancient Chinese, and Ancient Maya

Home / Writing Feedback / From long time ago the ancient society strived to find out something to communicate with one another