Long time ago, it was common for a dweller to live in the same place for a lifetime.

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. these days, people often move around. they often live in several different places in their lifetime. what are the advantages and disadvantages of both ?

give the reason for your answer and include any relevant information from your own knowledge and experience.

your feedback is welcome

Long-ago, dweller was common to live in the same place for spent lifetime. In contrast, today, there a lot of people who often switch their residence. After that, they live frequently in many different locations for life. It is noticeable that, as time goes on, human always change their habits to run through the rest of their life, but there are concerns that these have harmful effects . In my opinion, the benefits from this are greater than the disadvantages we receive.

There is no doubt that human who live in one place it will be strengthen relation in circumstance. This is because there are always communication each other in small comunity. For example, most people who live in rural areas are often cooperate in maintaining their environment. As a result, the good relation will be build slowly due to habit which is routines. Thus, no one can disturb this area moreover changes the countryside.

On the other side, people's lives who are always moving location for spend their lifetime will be more easier to adaptation in different place. This occurs owing to the residence which is swift make human get an knowledge and experience to survive in dissimilar spot. A case in point, society who live in different area for a long time will be deal with neighbor who have unique attitudes. Consequently, the citizen know how to live in different places.

Overall, people who live in one place will be stuck and does not have courage for visit another spot. I am more likely to believe that, although there are good benefit of living in one location, living in many different places give more advantages such as more bravely to stay in another place and get some knowledge about householder's life.
Fatirtalent 12 / 19  
Dear Ryan

overall, you are done really well. I adore the way of your writing. However, here some inputs for you.

... for spend their lifetime will be more easier to adaptation in different places .
... who live in different areas for a long time will be deal with neighbou r who have unique attitudes.

... although there are good benefits of living in one location...

Home / Writing Feedback / Long time ago, it was common for a dweller to live in the same place for a lifetime.