We should look at computers advantages and research to utilize them in a good manner.

fahadbd 25 / 56 5  
Topic; Some people believe that computers are more a hindrance than a help in today's world. Others feel that they are such indispensable tools that they would not be able to live or work without them.

Computers are the best products of latest technology. The advance of modern technology has facilitated of the way of life. Of them most wonderful invention is computer. People of all classes are involved in the using of computer. Although, people argue about its negative and positive sides. However, there is no doubt to say the one cannot imagine the advancement of life without the help of this machine.

The computer makes life more easier than making hindrance. They are good if used for educational and beneficial uses for health and living etc. It has connected our life to information technology. For example, today, we can easily communicate with friends and families through internet, and mobile phone which basic services now has been inevitable for everyone. Banking sectors, transportation even research sometimes becomes impossible without this machine. Though this works faster and small in size so someone can bear it and buy for its cheaper rate.

Moreover, science and technology contribute in every sphere of our life. These are useful in our living and beneficial works. Recently, agricultural function and medical treatment developed further due to these technologies.

Some people think that the computer has more difficulty because we are completely confined to using it in our life which likely to be a dire consequence in our society. Computer is an electronic device which might anytime damage. For example, in my country many villagers have no longer any computer even few among them have general knowledge if they are brought under technology, many aspects will go vain.

In conclusion, advanced technology has given us many facilities. But it has also many bad impact on our society and culture. But i believe that apart from the flipside we should look at its advantages and research to utilize in good manner.
The advance of modern technology has facilitated of the way of life.

.... what way of life?
The advancement of modern technology has facilitated the quality of life that people live today.

Of them most wonderful invention is the computer.

People of all classes are involved in thewith using of computer.

Although, people argue about its negative and positive sides.

.... this sentence is incomplete.... you need to add another part for this.
gmad06 20 / 151 55  
The advancement of modern technology has facilitated the way of life for most people. Among these products, computers have been regarded as the most wonderful invention as it has provided convenience in almost all aspects in everyday living. However inspite all this, arguments about its benefits and drawbacks are still inevitable.

You need to re-organize your sentences so that the reader can fully grasp the concept of your ideas...Reading the writings of others will help you tackle this issue.

hope this helps...
OP fahadbd 25 / 56 5  
gamad06; I am too glad to see you here as a contributor. Congratulation !!
Moreover, science and technology contribute in every sphere of our life

.... contribute to what? ....you need to specify!
Moreover, science and technology contribute to enhancing the quality of every aspect of our life.

Recently, agricultural function and medical treatment developed further due to these technologies.

Its contribution to the fields of agriculture and medicine has been very significant in the recent decades.

... Is this just one body para? If so, it is incomplete :(
gmad06 20 / 151 55  

Thanks...you will have your turn soon. Just keep on writing and practice proofreading..Cheers.

Home / Writing Feedback / We should look at computers advantages and research to utilize them in a good manner.