We look for the help by borrowing money from their friends to overcome the difficulties

ningo 22 / 53 9  
Assignment: Does borrowing money from friends harm friendship?
This is only the introduction. I don't really sastify with that para, but I don't know how to make it better. Please let me know!!! >.<. Thanks a lot!

Many people argue that it is normal when we look for the help by borrowing money from their friends to overcome the difficulties. They oppose that the only thing they need to do is trying to refund that money to their friends as soon as possible. However, I belive that it is harmful to the friendship when borrowing money from friends for numerous reasons.
Calabala 1 / 2 1  
Many people argue that it is normal when we look for the help by borrowing money from their friends to overcome the difficulties.

Many argue that borrowing money from friends to overcome difficulties is normal when looking for help.

They oppose that the only thing they need to do is trying to refund that money to their friends as soon as possible.

Supporters of this claim state that returning borrowed money when possible is acceptable.

However, I belive that it borrowing money is harmful to the friendshipswhen borrowing money from friends for numerous reasons.

I think you could work on using more third person. It kinda feels wishy washy if you don't assert your claim.
omid_sarox 1 / 6 1  
you are being too general. Instead of using many people use something more particular.

Well.... this is what I suggest;
People need to borrow money from someone during their hard times. Generally they tend to approach a close person, especially a friend, in such events. However, there is a concern that whether they should borrow money from friends because this can sometimes lead to straining their relationship. In my personal view, I too believe that we should avoid borrowing money from friends for several reasons;
OP ningo 22 / 53 9  
thanks all... keep giving me your advices! thank you... thank you! :x
OP ningo 22 / 53 9  
" Does borrowing money from friends harm friendship?"

Hey, tell me if you found mistakes in this essay. Thanks all!

Many people argue that it is normal when they look for the help by borrowing money from their friends to overcome difficulties. They oppose that the only thing they need to do is trying to refund the money to their friends as soon as possible. However, I consider that it is harmful to the friendship when borrowing money from friends for numerous reasons.

To begin with, it is objected that we just need to give money back to friends as we had promised. However, the fact is that there are a few of people can keep their words. For example, my friend borrow me 20$ and assure me of the repayment in 2 days. It will be nothing disappointed unless I get my money back after 2 weeks with four times refund.

In addition, it is argued to be natural if we always borrow money from a friend even when we do not run into financial issues. On the other hand, there is no doubt that we will lose the trust of our friends when we try to borrow money from them. Even a good friend, who is willing to help us, also feel mistrust about what we did.

After all, it is advisable to avoid trading the money matter, because this is a delicate ground which is able to harm our friendship. Borrowing money in the urgent situation and get them back in shortest time will help us be a trustworthy person in others' eyes.
jlion234 1 / 4  
"For example, my friend borrow me 20$ and assure me of the repayment in 2 days. It will be nothing disappointed unless I get my money back after 2 weeks with four times refund."

"my friend let me borrow ..." would be a better option
*assured
Yeah this sentence needs to be rewritten.

"However, the fact is that there are a few ofpeople <who> can keep their words ."

I see where you're going with on your essay but give more reasons why borrowing money from friends can harm friendships. See if you can give a counterargument somewhere into your essay as well. An essay of this topic will not be short so you may need to go more in-depth on this.

Just out of curiosity, is there more to the prompt that just that topic question?

Home / Writing Feedback / We look for the help by borrowing money from their friends to overcome the difficulties