A lot of people want to have a better life and it requires a good amount of educational background

rei2141968 1 / -  
Need my draft review, my weakness are grammars sometimes and run on sentences.

A lot of people want to have a better life when they grow up. To be able to achieve this, it requires a good amount of educational background. Luckily, education has become easy to obtain because of the new ways of learning in school. The three types of colleges' bases on delivery of instruction are online, hybrid, and traditional face-to-face school.

One of the ways to get an education is to take an online class. A lot of people always say that they don't have enough time to go to a traditional school because they have to make money for their family to live. It gives the students their own flexibility on their own free time. Some of these courses are self-guided and requires books to be bought online. This type of class may be confusing and hard at first, but if you get used to it, you will learn fast. This is very handy for those people who works a lot and cannot afford expensive traditional schooling.

Traditional schooling is what we commonly used to learn all the time. It is a face-to-face lecture with a teacher, has assignments, and in-class activities. A lot of students chooses this kind of education because they can absorb more knowledge in class while making new friends. Students need to be on time in the class, and also has to finish all the activities to be able to pass this it. Hands on activity is the best way to learn. Traditional schooling will take much more of time because it requires studying during inside and outside of the class. Students need to be focus and have dedication to succeed. This way the professor can guarantee that students can learn more because of the atmosphere they are in.

Someone who like to see your professor but also does not want to sit in class for a long time, a mixture of online and traditional schooling is the right class for them. Hybrid class has a little bit of traditional schooling mixed with some online class activities too. Usually teacher discusses inside the class and you do the work at home and send it online. If a student cannot understand something in the material, the student can ask the teacher in the class during lecture time. It gives students their flexibility and more understanding on the lesson that was given in class.
Reimarie, when you write an essay, you need to make sure that your opening statement reflects the important points of discussion in your essay. You must make sure that the discussion topic or the reason that you are writing the essay is something that the reader will easily understand and relate to. For example, in your opening statement, you indicated that it is easy to attain education these days due to the various types of schools available. However, there is no clear discussion point for the essay. The discussion point should be something similar to the following:

... face to face school. Even though these avenues of education are readily available to anyone who wishes to complete a college education, not everyone is aware that these types of schools exist. Most importantly, they don't realize that it is easier than ever for someone to find a school that meets his talents, interests, and abilities. This essay will compare the different types of schools and the kinds of students that potentially, opt to study in the institution.

By strengthening your opening statement, you end up created a better, more interesting, and highly informative discussion within the succeeding paragraphs of the essay.
ica_manalese - / 1  
Merged:A lot of people want to realize their dreams to have a better life when they grow older.

A lot of people want to realize their dreams to have a better life when they grow older. However, this endeavor requires hard work to be able to achieve and one of the possible ways to reach that dream is having a good education. Luckily, education has become easy to obtain now a days because of the new ways of learning in school. As long as students have all those electronics and high technical computers, they can access their school programs anywhere and anytime they want.

Now-a-days, even the busiest persons can find time to do school and acquire the education that fits them. Thanks to the invention and introduction of new and modern technology which help students to study anywhere they go and whatever situation they are in. It does not matter if you have kids, have full time jobs, or both. Old students and future aspiring students can find the right class by just using their phones and lap tops or computers wherever they are. Computers provide a very helpful tool in education not only for enrollment but most of all to use for research through internet access.

In our modern world, class is not limited to traditional in-class learning. There are others newly introduced technology in teaching and learning. Today there arethree types of delivery of instruction for the students based on their choices and availability to do it. Schools are offering online, hybrid, and traditional face-to-face in-class instructions.

Let's talk about getting education by taking online classes. A lot of people always say that they don't have the time to go to a traditional school because they have to work to be able make money for their family to live. Between making a living at the moment and getting a degree, it is very difficult to choose the first without sacrificing anything. With the online learning opportunities, learning, understanding, and passing are now possible despite your location and situation. It also reduces costs and gives you more time to do other things while doing school. This is absolutely a smart way to get your diploma while you are at home taking care of your kids or working days or nights. Online schooling gives students the flexibility to learn during their own free time. It is likewise cheaper and does not require that much time because you are not going somewhere anymore to go to school. Students can stay home to do the program any time of the day.

On the pros and cons, there are some issues about socialization. Some say that doing online classes will cause the students to miss the opportunity to make friends and do study groups because there's no face to face interaction with people. On the other hand, modern technology made it possible to interact through emails and social media. Students who need help with their homework, have some questions, or need to do a group work can always use email and social media to reach out for other students and the professors. Positive and immediate response can be achieved through these ways without leaving the comfort of your houses and without sacrificing your job and family. We must take note that these online classes are backed-up by online materials and technical support from the schools. Some of these courses are self-guided and require books to be bought online.

For other people, online class is not for everyone. Some students prefer having personal interaction with other people by which they can learn more while others can handle studying by themselves. At first it might be too difficult to handle but later on as you keep on taking online class, the students will be practiced and able to get the hang of it. Time management and good discipline are the keys to finish and pass online courses. If the students do not have the maturity level it requires to stand the demand of time and effort, the student might end up retaking the class. While online class provides independence, one of the factors to consider is picking the suitable time and environment to do it. Avoiding distraction is challenging when it comes to this but as long as students stay focus on their goals, they should be able to finish the course. It has to do with the other factor, self-discipline.

Doing online classes are made easy because important materials are now provided by the instructors through emails or website. Thanks to the internet and the new technology we that we have that made it possible for students to experience a new and effective way to enhance their knowledge and reach their dreams. As said before, this type of online learning program may be confusing and hard at first, but if you get used to it, you will learn fast. This is very handy for those people who works a lot and cannot afford expensive traditional schooling. As long as they have access to the internet and could go to their school website, students should be able to learn the materials and do the programs.

Going to the traditional schooling that we all commonly used to learn from the past, I can say that there is no problem doing this type of learning and teaching technique as long as you have the time and means to do it. It is a face-to-face lecture with the teacher or instructor where you are required to do assignments at home and in-class activities as well. However, a lot of the in-class activities have limited time to finish, like quizzes and examinations. Studying on time is mandatory for this kind of class. Students needs to be always on time when it comes to the submission of materials. Falling behind might not be the best because sometimes teachers do not give extension for late assignments. Now, this is where face to face interaction comes in handy. Students can readily ask the teacher or their classmates for advice. Students see it as very helpful because they can talk to their professor as soon as possible and get the exact answers they need. Socially speaking, this is very helpful also. The students can make new friends while going to school. They can introduce themselves to each other and do physical activities together while they are learning. Learning in this type of environment will be not be so boring because students can learn together physically. A lot of students choose this kind of learning process because they say they can absorb more matters and gain knowledge in class while also making new friends. While students need to be on time in the class and finish all the activities, physical interaction with friends makes this a worthy experience. To other, a hands on activity is the best way to learn.

We may also consider the fact that traditional schooling will take more time because it requires studying inside and outside of the class. Students need to be focused as well and have the dedication to succeed. This is a good way for the professor to make sure that students can actually learn because of they are physically present in the atmosphere they are both in.

Another type of learning process is what they call hybrid class which is a mixture of in-class and online class. If you are someone who likes to see and hear the lecture of your professor face to face but somehow does not want to sit in class for a long time, a mixture of online and traditional schooling is the right class for you. Hybrid class has a little bit of traditional schooling mixed with some online class activities that makes it not all boring but also enjoyable. Usually teachers discuss lessons inside the class and you do the work at home and submit it online. If the student is not ready for a full blast online class, this is the best way to go. Hybrid is popular now to the new generation and a lot of students who take the class usually likes it. According to University of Washington, "Recent studies such as a 2010 U.S. Department of Education meta-analysis suggest that hybrid courses result in superior student learning outcomes, not necessarily due to the format itself, but because students often spend extra time reviewing course material." ("Exploring"). This technique gives students more time to do the works at their own phase and also they can take the same at home as assignments. Great time management and dedication are the requisites to be successful in this kind of learning process. If the students cannot understand something in the materials, they can ask the teacher in the class during lecture time. The students can also ask help from their classmates if they are having any difficulties figuring the discussion. Students could have study groups and share their knowledge to each other. It helps the students to enjoy flexibility doing the class online while having more understanding of the lessons being discussed in class.

Online, Hybrid, and Face-to-Face schooling are the new methods to acquire good education that we all aspire to have a better future. These are different useful methods of getting effective information to learn that comes very handy for those people who have a very complicated and busy life. New technology has helped our society to obtain new ways of having instructions at school. It is not too late to dream about having a diploma and get a better life. Even if you already have kids, or too old to go to school, there are many ways to do it nowadays. Just keep on believing in yourself and use the resources that we have now for education. You do not need to be a high technical person or a very expensive equipment to do online classes. All you need is a fairly updated computer, useful software, and a reliable internet. Sometimes a few accessories like a webcam is also necessary which usually comes with the computer itself. There is nothing impossible to do the online classes. You just need to be firm in your decision to learn and achieve your dream of becoming a degree holder in the future.

Most colleges offer the said three types of learning and teaching programs. It will not be difficult to find one that suits your needs. Whether it is a community college or a university, the most important thing is your determination to obtain a good education and your actual effort to do the work. It will not be an easy job as it will require time, effort, and sacrifice of some of the important things and people in your life. It may suspend some of the things you want to do. It may cause separation from your loved ones. Money may be a problem too. Whatever it is that may come your way to hinder your desire to finish your studies, be still with one very important factor that will determine your success in the future, having a good education. While it is true that education sometimes may not make you a very rich person someday or you may not make you the most successful of all, the fact remains that education can always give you a chance to beat the competition any time in life. It is more that money or material things in the world that other people have. Knowledge is better than that. It cannot be stolen from you and will remain for the rest of your life. It is one thing that can lift you up and give you chance to succeed.

An educated person has all the chance in the world to succeed. Sometimes, it may not come at once but be assured that with the knowledge you have, you can always bounced back to the top. What you know is what matters than what you have. You can always have things you want by using your head to get those things. Good education will always be your treasure that will make your parents and future children proud of you. Whatever ways you want to fulfill your dreams of getting a good education, it does not matter. What matters is for you to keep on doing the good job of getting that education that will make your life better in the future.

We need to inspire other people especially the next generations. We may never know what is next in the field of learning. There may be new technologies to come out in the future that will make learning more easy and convenient as it is today. Let us be a part of these new innovations by contributing our knowledge to the world. Let us all work towards a brighter future by finishing our studies in any possible way we can and prefer. Our future contributions is very important to make education a thing of the all ages. Let us encourage the young generations to come to do what we are doing so that we can make this place we live in a world of knowledgeable people working together towards a positive existence. Let us thank our parents and ourselves for the dreaming high and making this dreams come true. Let us not stop now but continue to search for more knowledge so that we can continue the advancement and modernization of our society. We move forward towards the biggest goal of all, success through education!
Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
hello @ica_manalese,
overall it is good writing and i really keen to read this passage.
i have a little bit suggestion for you.. hopefully, it can help you.. beak a leg ((:

A lot of people want to realizerealise their dreams ...
However, this endeavorendeavour requires hard work to...
... programs anywhere and anytime when they want.
... tool in education not only for enrollmentenrolment but most of all usagesto use for research through internet access.
There are others of newly introduced technology ...
Today there arethreeare three types of delivery of instruction delivering instruction for the ...
... they have to work to be able make earn money for their family to live.

... there are some issues about socializationsocialisation . Somepeople say that doing online classes ...
... it possible to interact through emails and social media. Students who need helps withfor their homework, (...), or need to do a group work that can always use email...
I have to point out that while the overall essay is informative and has a point, the basis for the discussion, or the thesis statement, as we call it in academic circles, doesn't really come across clearly in your opening statement. The first paragraph of a research paper is known as the thesis statement. This is the point where you explain the issue you are going to be researching about. Deliver the background of the issue and the topics that you will be discussing in an overview form. That way, the reader knows what the research is about and what the chronological discussion of things will be within the paper.

I went through your first 3 paragraphs and did not get a whiff of the possible topic for discussion and the reason behind it. Yet, when I reached the fourth paragraph, there was the start of the research and discussion. How did that happen? Always make sure to introduce your topic to the reader before you launch into the discussion. Otherwise, you will have your reader scratching his head, wondering how the discussion started and what the point of it is supposed to be. Expect a low grade for your research paper when you do not start it off in the proper manner.

Home / Writing Feedback / A lot of people want to have a better life and it requires a good amount of educational background