A lot of students from rural areas and poor families cannot go to school due to lack of money

garung1187 3 / 4  
Today, society is striving to offer educational opportunities to everybody equally. Many people believe that charging students no money will be a good way to enhance education. I totally agree with this statement for several reasons.

Firstly, education is privilege of each individual. However, in reality, a lot of students from rural areas and poor families cannot go to school due to the fact that the institutional fees are unaffordable.. For example, in Vietnam, the candidates who get the highest score in the entrance examination to universities are majorly poor. After the examination, the fact is that many of them have refused to proceed university life because they do not have money to afford for the next following for years in cities. As a result, Vietnam has seen a huge loss in the number of talented people, who are the future decision-makers of country. If the distance between the rich and the poor is not the matter of college admissions, many students will be fostered to go to school without concern for money. Consequently, people who have enough qualifications can be disciplined in the professional environment of universities and in the future, when they are prosperous, they will devote their efforts to building up society more affluently.

Furthermore, there are some people who state that if students do not have the obligation to pay for their education, they are likely not to appreciate what they have. However, it is obvious that in present society, fees for students' study are not paid by them, but by their parents. I am from a rich family, and my parents choose the most expensive school for me to study. Nevertheless, as a disobedient teenagers, I hate going to school and have a liking for playing truants to live my interests such as photographing. Therefore, it would be better that instead of forcing people who have no desire for academic study to go to college, goverment should open vocational schools for them and admit the candidates who are competent for free universities.

In conclusion, money for university study should not be required because it has no relation to responsibility or appreciation of any students but the most special one to utilizing their ability equally regardless of their economic situations.
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Firstly,

to state your agreement with several reasons, go forward with secondly, etc.

in Vietnam, the candidates who get the highest score in the entrance examination to universities are majorly poor.

this looks like a judgement, a writer needs a refference to jugde something probably coming from empirical data in a research. Using "majority" is one solluted suggestion.

I am from a rich family, and my parents choose the most expensive school for me to study.

Taking an example from my experiece in choosing school, my family enrolled me to the best school in xx city due to purpose of advance education..
ningo 22 / 53 9  
After the examination, the fact is that many of them have refused to proceed university life because they do not have money to afford for the next following for years in cities.

It's quite a long sentence which does't give a clear and attractive idea. My suggestion is:
In some cases, several students who are under poor conditions are not able to afford the tuition fee in college or university even though they passed the exam.

As a result, Vietnam has seen a huge loss in the number of talented people, who are the future decision-makers of country.

It's rather exaggerrated. Not all poor students in Viet Nam are not talented.

If the distance between the rich and the poor is not the matter of college admissions, many students will be fostered to go to school without concern for money.

What do you mean here? Is my following thought right?
It's superior for the government to put forward the solutions to assist poor people reach the higher education

Home / Writing Feedback / A lot of students from rural areas and poor families cannot go to school due to lack of money