Love or Jealousy paragraph- Is this to harsh?

TooDamn_Funky 2 / 2  
Hello again fellow writers. I wrote this paragraph for my English class and it meets all the requirements but i think it might be a little to harsh. What do you think?

Jealousy is a stronger emotion than love. Love is a weak institution to begin with. It is supported by the fragile foundation of trust; a thin barrier between chaos and formality. Which in turn, leaves just enough room for a selected group of people to abuse that fragile trust, and down falls the structure of love. Jealousy however, is stronger because it thieves and festers off the ever-present pillars of Truth and Reality. Jealousy can be found anywhere, even in love. It contaminates that love and motivates people from the core to do things they never would have done if they hadn't been moved by love in the first place. Just take a look around, every drama and conflict in life is rooted in jealousy. That's why jealousy is stronger; it will always be there to over power love and keep to world spinning at an angle.
Pirateking 2 / 4  
is stronger because it thieves and festers off the ever-present pillars of Truth and Reality.

Yeah it is too harsh, for just a normal English class this is a little much.
Did you have a bad break up recently? lol

Seriously, it is okay just stop making broad generalizations like
. Just take a look around, every drama and conflict in life is rooted in jealousy. That's why jealousy is stronger; it will always be there to over power love and keep to world spinning at an angle.

Not every conflict is started in jealousy.

Home / Writing Feedback / Love or Jealousy paragraph- Is this to harsh?