Looking for a love in social network.

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
In this modern era, sophisticated technology has turned this life into well-being which people can key in all of information from the internet like looking for mate in social network. In my perspective, online dating is the best site to find someone special for mature people who have the time to get married soon and it is not suggested for teenager who find love just to enjoyable, even though from online dating site like setipe.com, people cannot find out more about their future mates in as much as this site do not go detail for giving information.

Admittedly , there are many old youths who have not time to take date, and they have been pushed by their parents to get married soon. Social network has provided couple instantly for them. Cristian Sugono, Indonesian actor who has online business to help people for finding love by his website named setipe.com, say that many benefits which have been gotten by this website not only for matchmaker, but also for clients. Cristian has earned much money from his site in as much as he has succeeded matching about 100 couple his clients. This sort of website always is equipped by about 100 valuable equations to everyone who want to join it, and this procedure has defined specific character of people. Consequently, it is not suggested for juveniles.

On the other hand, online dating also bring about meanness that the site cannot fully illustrate family backgrounds. However, this information is the essential part to be known when people want to get married with their online partners.

All in all, online dating website like setipe provides true love for mature people, even though from this website, people cannot know more about families backgrounds of their future mates.
yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Hello Pram, I will give my correction for you

teenager who find finds love (because the teenager is singular subject, so you must use singular verb too)

The Social network (in the early of sentence, you must use article "the")

online dating also bringbrings(because "online dating" is singular noun, so you must use singular verb too)

eventhougheven though from this website (the right write of even though)

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Looking for a love in social network.