My lovely Indonesia (the reallity of my country)

Rara 1 / 1  
hello, my name's Rara. I live in Indonesia, a beautiful country located in southeast Asia. There's many beautifull places to visit, such as Bali, Yogyakarta, Lombok, Borneo, and many more. Bali is a island with majority Hindu people. They have many unique tradition, and also the beaches is so beautifull. I had came here about 3 years ago (I live in a city called Salatiga). I'm so sad when I heard that in Kuta Beach is now dirty caused by household waste that flows from the river to the sea. I think that this is a bad habit of Indonesian people. They are less concerned with the environment.

Not only that case. There are a lot of disaster caused by their indifference to the environment. People who do not care about environment cut the trees carelessly. They don't care with animals which live there and the effect of their illegall logging. And they don't care about floods and its victims. The most important thing for them is to get a lot of money easily without thingking the side effects from their illegal activity.

This is only one example of the reallity of my country. There are a lot of people who care a lot with the environment, but there are also a lot of people who don't care about it.
Matiullah 2 / 7  
hello, my name's Rara. I live in Indonesia, a beautiful country located in southeast Asia. There's many beautifull places to visit, such as Bali, Yogyakarta, Lombok, Borneo, and many more. Bali is a island with majority Hindu people. They have many unique tradition, and also the beaches is (are) so beautifull. I had came here about 3 years ago (I live in a city called Salatiga). I'm so sad when I heard that in (no need for" in")Kuta Beach is now dirty caused by household waste that flows from the river to the sea. I think that this is a bad habit of Indonesian people. They are less concerned with the environment(iwould be better if you write environmental health).
Not only that case. In addition to that, A lot of disasters are caused by their indifference toward the environment.

People who do not care about environment cut the trees carelessly. They don't care with about animals that live there and the effect of their illegall logging. And they don't care about floods and its their victims.

The most important thing for them is to get a lot of money easily without thinking about the side effects of their illegal activity.

The ending is great! But use a spellchecker: reallity reality

:-)
tosucceed999 3 / 8  
There's many beautifull places to visit
-> There are many beautiful places to vist

Home / Writing Feedback / My lovely Indonesia (the reallity of my country)