'The machine can be placed near the coast' - A WIND TURBINES AND OPTIMUM LOCATIONS (IELTS)

Nofrinorman 27 / 17 8  
The diagrams present a turbine machine for generating electricity from wind and where it can be placed. The machine consists of a generator, three blades which are made from fiberglass or wood and wind sensor for measuring speed and direction, there is also a steel tower for heightening the turbine machine.

The process starts when a maximum wind strength through the blades. As a result, the wind turbine twists speedily which is connected to a generator and wind sensor detects the speed and direction of wind. In operation of the machine, there is a computer that displays direction and angle of output sensor adjusts blades. Both blades and generator are adjusted so that produce the electricity as much as 1.5 megawatts.

The machine can be placed near the coast where the landscape is not spoiled and in this case it tend to produce less electricity, the machine can be placed on the hill where the wind are blustery in the maximum wind strength so that produce more electricity. In the other side, the machine can be placed near the house that functioned to accommodate 100 kilowatts electricity energy.

schoolboy124 3 / 5 1  
I am not that good with English. However, I am trying to give you few suggestions. They may help. Not sure :))
Instead of "The diagrams present a turbine machine for generating electricity " you may write "The diagrams displays working of a turbine.."

I think the second sentence can be improved. Right after "sensor for measuring speed and direction" you can end this sentence. And continue like:

Also, there is a steel...
Similarly " the process begins with the application of maximum strength in the blades" may be good.
You can edit your sentences like this:
As a result, the wind turbine which is connected to...
A computer in this machine ..
Both blades and generator are adjusted so that they produce electricity as much as 1.5 megawatts.
In the last paragraph:
The machine can be placed near the coast where the landscape is not spoiled. Else, it tends to produce less electricity
Technically,the machine should be placed on the hill where the wind are blustery in the maximum strength so that more power can be generated

It should also be placed near a house that is functioned to accommodate 100 kilowatts electricity energy ( I guess this is much imp)

Your writing is quite good. Few improvements can beautify them. All the best!!
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
The diagrams present a turbine machine for generating electricity from wind HOW A WIND TURBINE IS DESIGNED and where it can be placed. The machine consists of a generator, three fiberglassED or woodEN blades which are made from fiberglass or wood and wind sensor for measuring speed and direction, (STOP HERE) there is also a steel tower IS BUILT for heightening the turbine machine.

The process starts when a maximum wind strength through the blades. As a result, the wind turbine twists speedily QUICKLY CONNECTING TO a generator ( A COMMA HERE) and wind sensor detects the speed and direction of wind. In operation of the machine, there is a computer IS PROVEIDED TO that displays MONITOR THE direction and angle of output sensor adjusts blades. Both blades and generator are adjusted so that THEY COULD produce the electricity as much as 1.5 megawatts.

The machine can be placed near the coast where the landscape is not spoiled( I AM NOT SURE THAT SUCH A SENTENCE COULD COVER WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY) and in this case it tendS to produce less electricity,(STOP HERE) ALTERNATIVELY, the machine can be placed on the hill where the wind are IS blustery in the maximum wind strength so that THIS produceS more electricity. In the other side, the machine can be WHILE OTHERS LAY placed near the house that functioned to accommodate 100 kilowatts electricity energy.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'The machine can be placed near the coast' - A WIND TURBINES AND OPTIMUM LOCATIONS (IELTS)