Machinery stuffs vz hand made stuff? Which is better?

Everytime 1 / 1  
Nowadays, people use a lot of items machinery made. They are available at an affordable price and hardly out of stock. Because of these advantages, many people prefer to use the machinery items. I also like machinery items as they are more meticulous than hand made items.

First of all, machinery items are provided at a reasonable price. As the economy crisis is heavily affecting the incomes of families all over the world, financial problems worth worrying. "A penny save is a penny earn". The more money we save, the richer we are. Money is such a big problem to solve. Also, when people spend less money on something, they will not feel the consumer remorse and be happier. As a result, the idea of having more products in a smaller amount of money is definitely more attractive. For example,

Second of all, as these items are machinery made, there are plenty of them. People can easily find the products they want in most supermarkets. Spending time to find a shopping place is time-consuming. While looking for a shopping place, people can find a similar product in most supermarkets. People can use that time to do other important things such as ironing their clothes, cooking a more delicious meal, etc. Also, when people need the thing to be fixed, they will find it easier to fix it than a handmade thing. Some of the machinery things have a short-term guarantee, while handmade things don't.

Finally, machinery things are more meticulous than handmade things. It is similar to a handmade handkerchief and a machinery one. As you can see, a handmade handkerchief has its spade uglier than the machinery. Maybe it is unique, but the machinery one is more dedicated and better. The machinery handkerchief is embroidered perfectly. It has a better quality than the handmade one. The quality of the handmade one is worse: it has some faults, and even when they are as perfect as the machinery one, they took much more time to be perfect than the machinery, despite its unique.

Machinery made items is better. They are not only such a good choice of price, but they are also provided at a wide selection of goods and meticulously made. Machines help people with their work, so that the human's idea is better presented to the consumers, that hand made goods can not be compared.
Nowadays, people use a lot of items machinery made.

Nowadays people use a lot of machine made items.

They are available at an affordable price and hardly out of stock.

....good point
Your introduction follows the expected essay structure for this task :)

, financial problems worth worrying.

economical solutions are something worth worrying about

"A penny save is a penny earn".

Good one :)
OP Everytime 1 / 1  
Thank you for your feedback :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Machinery stuffs vz hand made stuff? Which is better?