There is a magic headset which will help you learn Chinese.

Terminal23 6 / 10  
FROM AUTISM TO CHINESE A HEADSET TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR LANGUAGE

Knowing Chinese intonation language is the most extremely difficult but there are utilizing by headset will help you to heard clearly. The device will help sosial communication for autism that accomodate with speech or care the problem. The device called SayWAT, it provides direct comment via Google Glass. It help the autism speak in flat intonation. It system have tested by fourteen autistic people. The sophisticated technology can adopt with other devices. But there is a problem about specific feedback from volunteers requested. It possible to feedback in that time when speaking a foreign language. Providing live feedback need a number of computational power, then the system only few factors of speech at once. Yet, the learners alerting when people disorder a especial sound, like Chinese intonation or France intonation. Several people autistic admit that system to connect other people and that advanced technology to fill important things about tonal language.
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Terminal...
Let me give you some advice...

... most extremely difficult but there are utilizing by(using) headset will help ...
The device will help sosial(social) communication for autism that ...
It help the autism(autistic people) speak in flat intonation. It(This) system have (been) tested by fourteen autistic people.

Thank you and keep writing...

Home / Writing Feedback / There is a magic headset which will help you learn Chinese.