magnificent historical buildings should not be destroyed: protection by law

baris alibeyogl 1 / -  
Nowadays many old building in the world are being protected by their own government's laws. It is believed that these old buildings are reflecting the nations history, while others say that it only consumes the place of new ones and theyy should immedeatly knocked down to build more houses or offices.

First of all, historical buildings connot be trated as normal structures. Because, these buildings carries the memories of past such as glories of that nation. Secondly, these structures can be used as tourist attraction sites. By restorating them, they can be used as succesful tourist sites which will rise the economy of the nation and increase the culture as well as it will give good impressions to other nations by protecting these magnificent structures.

On the other hand, people who supports to knock down historical buildings have some advantages. Firstly they want this structures to be destroyed and replaced new modern ones. By replacing these buildings, government can built offices to provide work for unemployement people, which will increase th power of labour force. Also by demolishing them you can gain more place to built houses, parks or other places

In conclusion, in my opinion the magnificent historical buildings should not be destroyed for such silly reasons. These buildings are only the remaining evidence of past and destroying them will lead to unavoidable mistakes
... while others say that it only consumes the place of new ones and they should immediately be knocked down to build more houses or offices.

First of all, historical buildings con not be treated as normal structures. Because, t These buildings carry the memories of past, such as glories of that nation.

Secondly, these structures can be used as tourist attraction sites. By restoring them, they can be used as successful tourist sites which will raise the economy of the nation and increase the culture as well as giving good impressions to other nations by protecting these magnificent structures.

On the other hand, people who support knocking down historical buildings have some advantages.

Firstly they want these structures to be destroyed and replaced new modern ones. By replacing these buildings, government can build offices to provide work for unemployed people, which will increase the power of labour force. Also by demolishing them you can gain more place to built houses, parks or other places

In conclusion, in my opinion the magnificent historical buildings should not be destroyed for such silly reasons. These buildings are only the remaining evidence of our past and destroying them will lead to unavoidable mistakes.

I agree! Nice essay! Good luch in school!

: )

Home / Writing Feedback / magnificent historical buildings should not be destroyed: protection by law