Mahmud Hesabi - building a statue of a famous person in your country

mahrou 16 / 14  
Your city has decided to build a statue or monument to honor a famous person in your country. Who would you choose? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Many famous people have been living in my country who all of them possess their own great characteristics. In my point of view, one of the most honorable persons which were living in my city is professor. Mahmud Hesabi that I think his statue should be built in my city. Prof. Hesabi was not only a famous scientist in my country but also he had eminent personality with great beliefs. Indeed, this person is one of the best epitomes for all people in their life. As far as I'm concerned, here I enumerate some of my reasons for this choice.

Professor Hesabi was the greatest physicist in my country who was teaching the quantum physics in Tehran University, the best university of my country, and he was famous as the father of physics science in Iran. He was one of the best students of Professor. Albert Aniston and afterwards he trained many eminent professors in this field.

Additionally, as I said above he had great thinking near his teaching. He believed in many ethical principles in live and always was teaching these worthwhile beliefs to his students. Today, his valuable statements are followed by many students and other people.

Moreover, Prof. Hesabi put many efforts out to improve the graduation status in my country. For example, he was cause to build new buildings and laboratories in universities, and increase the amenities for sending students to abroad for reaching more knowledge and technology. In result, all of these activities lead to remarkable progression in science and technology in my country.

In conclusion, by noticing to my explanations if to be supposed to build a statue of a famous person in my city, I think Professor. Hesabi, because of his great characters both as a scientist and as an open-minded personality, will be the best choice.
Promise 5 / 8  
interesting essay, but you need to do a little work on it. help me with mine... What are you passionate about and why?
Hi Mahrou, use a comma right before his name:
In my point of view, one of the most honorable people living in my city is my professor, Mahmud Hesabi. I think his statue should be built in my city.

Or you can do this:
In my point of view, one of the most honorable people living in my city is professor Mahmud Hesabi. I think his statue should be built in my city. Prof. Hesabi was not...

...best students of Professor. Albert Aniston and afterwards he trained many eminent professors in this field. ----Because you are talking about quantum physics, I think you might be talking about Albert Einstein. Is that right?

Additionally, as I said above he had great thinking near his teaching. He believed in many ethical principles in life and...

In conclusion, if a statue of a person is to be built in my city, I think Professor Hesabi should be the person, because he has great character both as a scientist and as an open-minded personality. will be the best choice.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Mahmud Hesabi - building a statue of a famous person in your country