The main causes of divorce

alemsada 2 / 1  
Hi every body please help me to find out my mistake thanks!

The main Causes of Divorce
Have you ever thought about getting married? And have children and a good career and marring your high school friend. Of course we all think, but we don't think what really marriage means. They don't see beyond their wedding party. Believe me this is true with some people. And you what those people they don't stay together for long time .eventually they end up by divorce. Divorce is the final termination of unhappy marriage.

The main causes of divorce are financial problem, cheating, and misunderstanding of how important you are
To begin with, financial problem is the main cause of divorce in Eritrea. Because woman take care of children at home, and the man works. They keep arguing about money. The man is the head of the family and he runs the family even without the approval of the woman. And this makes the woman dependent on the man financially and mentally. Finally, she of not working. And
engwriting101 - / 23  
Have you ever thought about getting married? And have children and a good career and marring your high school friend.You could talk about how marriage is regarded as a memorable and special event by most cultures (or society). Then continue by introducing your main idea that marriage isn't all what it's made out to be

Usually, you want to end your paper with a question but I don't think there's anything wrong with opening with one. I like it! But, you continue asking even after you wrote the " ? ".

TheyMany don't see beyond their wedding party. Believe me this is true with some people. And you what those people they don't stay together for long time .eventually they end up by divorce.As a result many marriages will end in divorce because people don't understand how much effort it takes to make it work.Divorce is the final termination of unhappy marriage.You don't need to say this.

You use the word "they" but do not tell your reader who "they" is. It's just a word too specific to start a sentence with. Usually you do not want to use "I", "me" or "you" statements, also known as opinion statements, unless the assignment says it's okay. Instead, expand on the idea that most don't realize marriage takes a lot of commitment and effort. As a result many marriages end in divorce.

The main causes of divorce are financial problems , cheating, and misunderstanding of how important you areRe-write this.

There isn't a clear transition from these ideas to the topic of divorce in Erithea.

To begin with,In Eritrea, financial problemsisare the main causes of divorce in Eritrea . Many families face financial issues because thewomanwomen take care of children at home, and the man is the only one who works.

TheyMarried couples will argue about money.

Explain why married couples in Eritrea argue about money.

Finally, she of not working.

This is an incomplete sentence.

Home / Writing Feedback / The main causes of divorce