The main factors causing less productive agricultural land, and how it affects three world regions

the main factors causing less productive agricultural land

The pie chart illustrates the main factors causing less productive agricultural land, while the table compares the affection of them to three regions over the world during 1990s.

It is clear that over-gazing was recorded for the most common reason. Also, Europe was influenced much more than others in most of cases.

The highest figure was accounted for over-gazing at 35%, followed by deforestation with 30%. the figure for over-cultivation was relatively smaller at 28%, compared to only 7% of other reasons.

An average of 23% land of Europe was degraded with a high proportion of 9.8% and 7.7% coming from deforestation and over-cultivation respectively. Oceania was the second region negatively affected with 13% overall in which 11.3% of over-gazing was the highest. In comparison, there was just totally 5% land of North Amecica being impacted by factors.
This is an automatic fail essay based on the 138/150 word count. When the word count minimum is not met, the examiner will have no choice but to apply a percentage of pre-scoring deductions on the essay due to non-compliance with the basic writing instruction. That basic instruction is to write at least 150 words. Therefore, the exam taker's work will not be considered for an overall passing score, even if he tried to write well in the test.

A first reading of the essay shows that the writer did not really exert any effort to display any actual writing skills in the essay, from his simple word usage and improper word usage in relation to word meaning, to lack of sentence structure variation, the writer simply did not meet the mark for a passing score in the test.

Each paragraph does not meet the minimum 3 sentence presentation either. He has not shown any analysis and reporting abilities that might have helped his C+C score either. There is only a basic reporting style that does not lend itself to the analysis and reporting expectations of a task 1 essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / The main factors causing less productive agricultural land, and how it affects three world regions