The main function of university

noorahan 1 / -  
hi every body i wrote essay and i would like to help me by correct my essay

some people think that university should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the work place . others think that the true function of university should be give access to knowledge for its own sake regardless of whether the course is useful to an employer

what in your opinion should be the main function of university ?

there is no denying that the main function of university is debatable issue these days . however some people are beginning to question whether ,the job of university is , in fact , preparing student with skills need in career or not . what is the main purpose of university?

first of all , there are great deal of people believe that university are supposed to teach student skills which are required in the work place , because that will leads to help them to find job and adapt to the condition of job easily.in addition to this , if the university doesn't educate the pupil with professional skills which are demand in job that result in it might lose a lot of student .

on the other hand ,there are a lot of people think that the aim of university give the student theoretical knowledge and and practical knowledge even if is not useful to an employer .

it is obvious that the university should be oriented to improve individuals skills because the people who are enrolled university want to study in depth in specific filed.

to sum up , i would like to point out that , to my mind the target of university supply the graduates with knowledge and improve the skills.
Charz 3 / 33  
Try to improve your structural writing skills.You have the flowing positive vibes but, I rarely saw you using a full stop.When its used ,many of the first word after it starts with a small letter while,It should have been a capital letter.

Its written ''does not'' and not ''doesnot''.Also you would not want to let an ''and'' followed by another ''and'' like ''and and'' unless you are tammering, and that will led you with some credit loss if it's a presantation.

Its University and not Unifersity.
Nice work keep it up.
Use capital letters to start each sentence:

Some people think that university should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the work place. Others think that the true function of university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake, regardless of whether the course is useful to an employer.

What in your opinion should be the main function of university?

Okay, I see that the essay starts below:
There is no denying that the main function of university is a debatable issue these days .However, some people are beginning to question whether or not the purpose of university is, in fact, preparing students with skills needed in their careers. or not . what is the main purpose of university?

You have good topic sentences! The first sentence of each paragraph is called a topic sentence, and it tells the main idea of the paragraph. Your topic sentences are good! Use capital letters, though, to start each sentence!!

It is obvious that the university should be oriented to improve individuals' skills because the people who are enrolled university want to study in depth in specific fileds .

To sum up, I would like to point out that, to my mind, the target of university should be to supply the graduates with knowledge and also improve their skills. Skill training would be insufficient without appreciation of knowledge for its own sake, and knowledge for its own sake would be insufficient without skill training.

Home / Writing Feedback / The main function of university