Maintaining repeated customers is a prevalent aim within a business. My summary about Brand Loyalty

Aris05 31 / 24 1  
Mantaining repeat customer is a prevalent aim within a business. Most of the enterpreneurs prefer to keep a committed clientele rather than to draw a new customer. Psychological bond is the most important factor creating a brand loyalty while tertiary need has strong role to create a true brand loyalty. Customers pertain to their product with the symbolic status for instance buying a clothes worn by an artist. Loyal customers are difficult to reverse because they have strong trust for a product. Brand loyalty occurs when people have much more money to spend. In period of downturn economic, customer is less selective and prefer to buy a cheaper product. However the condition doesn't exist in the other countries having disposable income. The Brand loyality is not populer in a country having fewer choices and price as the priority.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Aris.
In this moment, let me help you to finalize your writing grammatically. Make you sure to meet my notes and deal with them. provide your time to review so that you make the same mistakes.

Mantaining MAINTAINING repeatED customerS is a prevalent aim within a business. Most of the enterpreneurs ENTREPRENEURS prefer to keep (...) rather than to draw a THE new customer.

... loyalty while tertiary need has A strong role to create a THE true brand loyalty. THE Customers pertain to their product (...) for instance buying a clothes worn by an artist. THE Loyal customers are (...) they have THE strong trust for a THE product. THE Brand loyalty occurs when people ...

In A period of downturn economic, THE customer is (...) prefer to buy a THE cheaper product. However, the condition doesn't DOES NOT(Please, keep in your mind that you have to avoid using contractions in the formal writing) exist in the other ...

The Brand loyality LOYALTY is not populer POPULAR in a THE country having fewer choices ...

Note: One of the major grammars is misspelling. You have fallen into some times. Please, you pay attention to that. Actually, you can diminish your mistake if you wanna need much time to check before uploading. The other side of a coin is the abuse of using articles (A/An/The). Lastly, make sure what you write is what you mind.

I really believe you will master this if you wanna practice more and more.
Keep Spirit
GOOD LUCK :D

Home / Writing Feedback / Maintaining repeated customers is a prevalent aim within a business. My summary about Brand Loyalty