The major aspects of a society can be studied by studying only the main cities

parneet70 1 / -  
A society is meant the people of a country or a community taken as a whole . So a society comprises of the group of a people sharing common cultural aspects.To understand the important aspects of a society, not only the main areas of the society are to be understood but the community as a whole. The community can be constitute either a state or a country , the people of the community might live in a city or a village.

A society further comprises of many small communities, for example the indian community comprises of many small communities which can be classified in any way.if we classify the indian community on the basis of religion it can be further classified into three categories , the hindus , the sikhs and the muslims. Here, according to the issue if only the main cities are studied then one only studies about hinduism because most of the people residing in the main cities are hindus. Secondly in the cities most of the people do jobs in india, while as a whole india is known for it's agriculture, the green revolution and the milk revolution, which is absent in the main cities.Moreover eighty percent of the population of india lives in villages then how is it possible to study the important aspects of the society by studying the main cities only?

Contrarily writing in the favour of the issue there are some fields where only studying the main cities can help you in getting the entire picture of the society .Now again considering the same indian society, if the economic pfofile of the country is to be studied, then the main cities are taken into consideration. The main cities are the hub of many technological companies. The growth of science and technology ina a society can only be studied from the main cities of the society.

Ambigously there are certain aspects of the society such as the economic and the political subjects which can only be studied from the main cities, while the cultural aspects of the society are studied from the society as a whole, which includes the cities and the villages in the society.
It is good if you included your full prompt in the post so that we can have a better understanding about what it exactly requires from you. Also, include the purpose of your writing this essay in the title itself. For example - IELTS, TOEFL

A society ismeantmeans the people of a country or a community taken as a whole . ... OR
What is meant by the term of Society is that the people of a country or a community taken as a whole.

Home / Writing Feedback / The major aspects of a society can be studied by studying only the main cities