Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Majority of students now ignore their health since they are busy with various activities.

andika06 11 / 10 3  
Many children these days have an unhealthy lifestyle. Both schools and parents are responsible for solving this problem.
To what extent do you agree with this statement

Majority of students in global era have bad quality of life since they busy with various activities. For preventing this problem, both of teachers and parents have to control the children activities. I greatly agree regarding this statement since they are the close person of the children.

Nowadays, the teachers spent time longer with the students than their parents since they are busy with their activities at schools. That is why teachers know more about the weakness and strength of Students. In advanced century, most of schools have applied international curriculum standard and force the student for staying almost eight hours in the school. For instance, student sit in their table for long time and busy with assignment and do not have time for do the physical exercise.In addition, students also don't have time for consuming healthy dishes due to the limited time. So, in my observation, the teachers should care about their students.

On the other hand, both of father and mother have same proportion to monitor their children when they are at home. For the illustration, mothers control their children time for take a rest and serve a high nutrition food. The parents also invited the children for do some physical exercise in the leisure time, especially in the weekends, such as jogging and playing badminton together, so parents have essential position for teaching their sons and daughters a good way of life.

In conclusion, the number of young people in these days have a poor way to arrange their lifestyle. For solve this problem both of teacher in the school and parents have responsibilities for take care the children as much as they can. In this case, eating good food and doing some sports are several ways to keep fit and healthy.

Home / Writing Feedback / Majority of students now ignore their health since they are busy with various activities.