make comments or even criticism on teachers or not ----IELTS

Icecreamquest 6 / 15  
Many people argue that in order to improve educational quality continuously, students are encouraged to make comments or even criticism on teachers. Others think the respect and discipline in the classroom will disappear. Which opinion do you prefer?

There is no denying that whether comments or criticism from students should be made on teachers have become controversial not only for professional but also for the public as a whole. Some say that it will be helpful to promote the educational quality, while others maintain that it might lead respect for teachers lost and discipline for courses destroyed. I would like to discuss this issue from both perspectives.

For the people who lend their support to avoid presenting comments or even criticism, progress of a course is a vital contributing factor for educational quality, and it would probably be interrupted when students voice their opinion unexpectedly. Moreover, some naughty pupils, in fact, criticize their teachers just for having fun or showing off their so-called "heroism" to other children .This will definitely lead to teachers' reputation damaged.

For the people who wish to see an open-minded teaching way with some excellent advices or even well-meaning criticism to teachers,is always top of their list of arguments. Furthermore, thanks to the advancement of technology, students nowadays can acquire knowledge and accumulate information from various mediums such as Internet, that' s why what they know sometime may be even more innovative and appropriate than teachers'. What's more, students' ability of studying is dissimilar. But many teachers tend to offer general courses without particular concentration to some special kids. Thus, teachers must imbibe recommendation from students due to making progress in some domains can not only depend on their own efforts, actually students should be the most suitable remonstrators for this regard.

From the above discussion, we can easily conclude that both proponents and opponents of the necessity of suggestion and judgement to teachers have the respective reasons and justifications. However, as a supporter of cooperation between teachers and students for improvement of educational level, I would like to apply myself to encouraging students to provide reasonable comments or even criticism to teachers.

Your suggestion will be welcomed.Thanks in advance.
OP Icecreamquest 6 / 15  
So they are unable to communication with their families and friends.

But, we have to consider the other things while we watching the television.

For example, one of my friends has television and has connected a local dish antenna in their television.

She has been watching soccer match in game channel.

But she didn't realize her daughter's crying sound

Abruptly, her daughter fell down on the steps while trying to come to her mother.

Something like that is too much.You need to revise before uploading and pay more attention to your grammar.

Notice: If you need feedback for you essay, pls start with your own new thread ,it will be more appreciated.And do not present your essay in others' thread any more, pls kindly read the IMPORTANT sentence below especially the one in red.
ajit88rai 22 / 188 3  
Buddy,
You should write your theme sentence in the first paragraph itself...thats the rule we all follow in argumentative essays.
-moreover as a matter of fact, I am also an engineering student and i see that most of the times student just criticize teachers or comment to have fun and kill time in the class.

- A good teacher can always allow students to clear their doubts to a reaonable extent and if it requires lot of time, students can ask them after class.

I hope it helps.

Good luck
OP Icecreamquest 6 / 15  
Your recommendation is extremely helpful. Thank you so much.

Home / Writing Feedback / make comments or even criticism on teachers or not ----IELTS