How to make English lessons more successful? The teacher point of view.

almani 1 / 3 1  
Title : How to make english lessons more successful.

Each time I want to enroll for new English class, I look for expert teacher who will provide me a useful and relevant language practice, and helps me to expand confidence in using English. The teacher is the most important factor that can make the class success or not. From my personal experiences, and as a student, There were so many factors can make an English language lesson successful, such as creating a fun and engaging learning environment, teacher charisma, knowledge along with the ability to deal with different level of students, and giving many types of assignment activates and homework to students.

...
ChristineB - / 108 55  
Hi, almani. I'm going to help you with the first part of your writing submission:

Each time I want to enroll forin a new English class, I look for an expert teacher who will provide me a useful and relevant language practice , and helpshelp me to expand confidencebecome more confident whenin using English. The teacher is the most important factor that can makein making an English language class successfulthe classsuccess or not . From my personal experiences, and as a student, There were soare many factors canways for a teacher to make an English lesson successful, such as creating a fun and engaging learning environment, being charismatic,teacher charisma , knowledge along with the ability to deal withunderstanding how to work with students at various levels of proficiencydifferent level of students , and developinggivingmany types ofqualityassignment activatesassignments and homework to students .

First, Creating a fun learning environment will improves student learning and creates a pleasant study environment for both teachers and your students. For example, assigned collaborative assignmentsto students can lead numerous benefits. In small groups, students can share strengths and develop their conversation skills. Moreover,Although engaging students can be a challenge, but the a good teacher can faceovercome that challenge by involving theirhis/her students in group discussions. But theThe teacher should also be very careful and aware about that because some kind ofnot to initiate class discussions mightthat could lead to conflict or mistrust. between the students themselves or even teachers; For instance, opening a class discussion with the question,like "Is Apple better than Samsung?," will be better than embarrassing a studentsis a better choice thanby asking them, "Should illegal immigrants be deported?". With well- planned out tasks and close observation,from the teacher that can make the class fun in class very helpful learning experiencesand educational .

There you go, for starters! I hope that has helped you some.
ChristineB - / 108 55  
Now let me work on your next paragraph:

Secondly, "What the teacher is ,(I think you can omit this comma, unless this is how the quote appears in text) is more important than what he teaches." These words of Karl A. Menninger perfectly describe the importance of teachers in education. So,Whatwhat makes a great English language teacher? Although, the classesclassmaritalmaterialsarehave already been chosen fromby the school's English school department, it can be helpful to bring in outside material that relates to the subject of the day, like short stories, or YouTube videos, which are related to the class that will be so helpful . Since the teacher will beserves asrepresented as a rulerole model for his/her students, especially in Englishhe/shethe teacher have toshould be charismatic, confident, and comfortable speaking in front of the class. As a result, If the teacher is not confident aboutin what he/she is saying, how can the students can bebecome self-assured English speakers?Every Studentshas have a variety ofdifferent talents and learning obstacles, soand needsto get rightthey need customize teaching from their teacherstreatment . In addition to preparing relevant material, good teachers need to be able to tailor their lessons to meet a variety of student needs.So being an expert teacher needs the capability to handle the different ability levels of students beside to preparing for what you teach.

Has this helped you? I may try to work on more later.
OP almani 1 / 3 1  
@ ChristineB Thanks a lot
that is so helpful
I really appreciate that
OP almani 1 / 3 1  
Can you work on more plz
Thanks
ChristineB - / 108 55  
Yes, I will! Here's some more editing help:

Finally and without a doubt, Homework and in-class assignmentsactivatesteachesteach students how to engage with their studies, problem solve, and think independently, all while improvingto improve their English. SettingDoing homework allowsgives students an opportunity to reviserevisit content learnttaught during the day, facilitating learningandgives them another opportunity to review the class material . Homework assignments can encourage students toIn addition to, homework will teach how to solve problem and use outside resources like a dictionary or the Internet. The most effectiveAs a final point, some of the effective English homework assignments help students develop independent thinking skills that can be applied to reading comprehension, speaking, and even teaching others.choose things for themselves, decide on their own, such as find the main idea for long articles, or like what we did in our class, which is every student have to make a lesson for a certain phrasal verb and teach it for a group of students.It is helpful to assign a variety of different types of homework assignments (including the watching of English movies or short video clips) to keep the material fresh and interesting to students while studying at home. In addition, the kind of homework is also important. Since many students are listen of speak their own native language outside the class successful teacher suppose to assign a variety of assignments to his/her students, like watching movies or short video clips to keep students engaging with English even at home. Homework is allows students and teachers to work more closely together (I think you need to elaborate a bit here by describing how homework helps students and teachers work more closely together - or remove this last sentence.) .

I now feel,after beingMy experience working as a teacher of the group in my class and writing this essayhas shown me that the most successful educators are ones who are able toBeingsuccessful English teachers requires the ability to make learning an entertaining experience.Charismatic teacherslearning can help strengthen students' communication talentsskills,andbuildsbuildself-possessionself-confidence , Moreover, teaching with charisma toand inspire students to think independentlycreate their own visions about their language . Homework canFurthermore, make homework meaningful for students will carries a lot of advantages because it can help students to understandingunderstand their lessons by reinforcing material taught in the classroom.the topic more thoughtful. Effective teachers should use a variety of teaching styles and assignmentsprovide his/her students withmany and variedways of teaching to meet their need toto help students improve their English both in and out of the classroomclassalong with outside classinreal life .

What do you think? Did this help you?
OP almani 1 / 3 1  
My teacher saw this post and thought I plagiarized ? and she says, there is evidence of copying other person idea !!!!!

I use my real name on this website and everything from my mind :)

It appears your teacher is wrong, it happens..
ChristineB - / 108 55  
I think that you should explain to your teacher that you received help with your English grammar and punctuation on this forum, but the ideas represented in the piece are all yours.

Home / Writing Feedback / How to make English lessons more successful? The teacher point of view.