IELTS Task 2 Make A Hobby Become A Job

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Many people make their hobbies become their jobs in order to feel comfort and enjoy when they have to do the work. By loving what they do, they will feel happy whatever it is. However, others think that it is not the most important factor. I believe that there are many other factors more important like make their family happier than only doing what they love but their family not.

When inhabitant enjoy the job as part of their hobbies, they will give their best and get maximal result. For example, many people like to take a picture of a landscape or people expression and they make it as their job to be a photographer. Also they can gain money from it although it is not much.

On the other hand, others believe that they nees to separate between hobby and job. Hobby is something that they can do in their pastime but job is an obligation which they have to do everyday. Hobbies such as fishing or taking picture they can do when they need to refresh their mind.

People who make their hobby as a job mostly have lower income than who really work in a company or be a civil servant. They did not work everyday only when people need them so it does not earn enough money. People should make much income in order to make their family feel happy.

To shorten, by doing a job that people love can make them feel happy but they still have to think about their family happiness. If they can make their family happy, they will feel happy too.
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Hello Faridadwi18.
Nice to read your writing here. These are some corrections. :)

On the other handhands , others believe that they neeshave to separate between hobby and job.

Hobbies such as fishing or taking picture, they can do when ...

They did not work everyday. It is only when people need ...
Hi Farida, below are my thoughts on your essay.

- Many people maketurn their hobbies
- become theirinto jobs in order
- to feel comfortget comfortable and enjoy when
- they have to do the work.
- ByIn loving what they do,
- they will feel happy whatever it is .
- makemaking their family happier
- than only doing what they love but their family not .

- When inhabitanta person enjoys the job
- as part oflike their hobbies,
- they will give their best and get maximalmaximum result.
- For example, many people likelove to take
- a pictures of a landscape
- or peoples expression,
- and they make it as their jobturn to be a photographer.
- Also they can gain money from it although it is not much.- this sentence is not necessary

There you go Farida, for future writing reference, I suggest that you read a lot, expand your vocabulary an d make sure that you experiment on different words, of course, be cautious with the meaning of the words that you incorporate in your sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2 Make A Hobby Become A Job