Make People Listen To Our Speak

Ucha MSN 17 / 26 4  
Most of people always speak without having meaningfulness and powerfulness. Some habits people need to move away from their speaking. Those things are pretty large deadly sins of speaking that most of us can fall into. First is gossiping. Speaking about someone who's not present is an ill. Second is judging people that might hurt. Third, negativity which is just makes wasting of time. Fourth, complaining that doesn't have any quality. And the last is dogmatism. That is when someone talks about the confusion of fact with opinion. All of this must be avoided to get the positive feedback from others.

Here are some positive ways on how we draw people in our speaking. Four powerful foundation of it are abbreviated as HAIL which is has a great definition as well. Its word stands for Honesty, Authenticity, Integrity, and Love.
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Ucha
Let me give you some advice

Most of people always speak without havingmeaningfulness(meaningless) and powerfulness(powerless) . Some habits people need to (improve some habit and have a powerful speech)move away from their speaking . Those things are pretty large(called seven) deadly sins of speaking ...

More practice more skill
Thank you...

Home / Writing Feedback / Make People Listen To Our Speak