(TED) What Makes A Good Life? Lesson from the Longest Study on Happiness (Robert Waldinger)

abdasyari93 9 / 19  
Everyone has their own definition about a good life. A recent adult survey stated that over 80 percent said that getting rich was the most important life goals for them and another major life goal was to become fame. In addition, The Harvard Study of Adult Development tends to be the longest research of adult life. The researchers of this study have spent their time to get the clearest description about teenagers' lives for 75 years. In fact, good relationships are the answer of this 75-year study because these relationships keep us happier and healthier. From this study, we have learnt three big lessons in life such as social connections, the quality of relationships, and healthy relationships which brought people to create a good life. It is contrary to people who had unhappy relationships, they had more physical and emotional pain in their life. So, how about your life?
MJT 5 / 8  
Hi MJT
here are my suggestions,

Everyone has their own definition aboutof a good life.

From this study, we have learntlearned three big lessons in life ...

Home / Writing Feedback / (TED) What Makes A Good Life? Lesson from the Longest Study on Happiness (Robert Waldinger)