What makes your town attractive?

Mabossani 6 / 13  
Topic: A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

Each town or community has some attractions or peculiarities which make it singular and unique. It is such singularities which prompt people to move place to place. For my part, my town has two interesting attractions and one repelling characteristic.

The first thing that makes my town appealing is it landscape. Due to important it weather, there are a lot of forest with great and exotic trees and rivers. This makes ambient temperature acceptable and appropriate to outdoor activities.Very often, people who visit this place used to wandering in the forest along with guide enjoying the beauty of nature.

One of our local dish known as "foufou" is the second attraction. Its main ingredients are: yarm, palm oil and coconut. In fact, cooked yarm is pounded to obtain a sort of mixture. Palm oil and coconut are used for the soup. We can also add every meat to the soup. Finally we eat it along with a local beer called "tchakpalo". It is an excellent dish by it flavor and the easiness of it cooking.

But my local tongue is said to be tough to learn. On average people have to spend much more than two years before mastering the language. The toughness of this language resides in its uniqueness and restraint number of speakers.

Overall, my town is an unique and very interesting place by its landscape and local dishes. However people have to spend a little time to master the language.
Each town or communitycityhas some attractions or peculiarities which make it singularand unique.

.... your prompt talks about a town or city (which is different from community) and therefore you better maintain that .
Every town has its own authentic features that make it very unique and different from other towns or cities.

It is suchsingularities which prompt people to move place to place.

... singularity is an inappropriate word. Also, this line really does not deliver what you intended. You better re-phrase this sentence.

Due to important it weather, there are a lot of forest with great and exotic trees and rivers.

My town has beautiful landscapes and its weather is ideal for plants to grow.

Home / Writing Feedback / What makes your town attractive?