Nowadays, making a decision is extremely difficult compare with the past

reza10977 6 / 11  
Topic: A person should never make an important decision alone.
Nowadays, making a decision is extremely difficult compare with the past. People live in digital- aged which change all aspects of the entire our life, so we should use a new way for making a decision. I completely agree that people should never make a vital decision by themselves.

Firstly, situations are extremely complicated these days. In the past situation was very simple, and everyone just with a little thinking about that can make the decision, in contrast, todays we have to think about many aspects of the situation such as a budget and the beneficiary of projects which we want to start. For instance, my father who wanted to start a business many years ago, he just found a place and then tried to buy some goods and he opened his store finally at just one day. However, that is not possible todays. We have to consider a new economy's option which called a risk. Moreover, we face with new terms such as competition todays. We have a high population; so many people can make a same decision at the same time. Therefore, it will be difficult to become successful in a career or some other plans.

In addition, people use advisers in any field much more than past. This is an obviously confirm that making a decision alone is hardly difficult. For example, in many universities, we can find new courses to become a counselor.

In conclusion, we live in a complicated social todays, so we need to consider lots of options about any situations that we want to make a decision. In my opinion, there is no way to make the best decision without any counselor.
Vihuynh 6 / 10  
People live in a digital- aged
Nowadays, making a decision is extremely difficult compared with the past. People live in digital- ageda digital world today which changes all aspects of the entire our life.(no comma)Thereforeso we should use a new way for making a decision. I completely agree that people should never make a vital decision by themselves.

Well, I think you are going completely out of topic here. You do not introduce your topic in its real sence :(

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays, making a decision is extremely difficult compare with the past