Making decisions without hesitation always bring a better choice - TOEFL Independent Essay

lilylin26262 1 / -  
Do you agree or disagree the following statement" Decisions made quickly are often wrong" support your choice with reason and examples.

When people need to make a decision, it always make wrong decide because of they usually hesitate and scare their decision is wrong. My father told me that "People always give up many decisions after hesitate and after that, and then they regret their decision. Don't hesitate when you need to make some decision, just do it." Therefore, I consent to the statement that decisions need to made quickly.

To begin with, human always prone to stay in comfortable zone, so they often flinch at difficult decisions. Take my sister, Lily, for example, she wanted to study aboard when she was a college student. But living in the foreign country need to take a courage to face the situation bravely. The more Lily think, the more scared she feels and then she gave up her dream.

Next to go would be, people who makes a decision for long time, always regret that they don't choose what they want quickly. For instance, a study divulges that most people will choose the decision that is not they really want after long period of consideration. The reason is people will thinking lots of dangerous possibility when they are hesitated, and then choose the save decision.

Last but not least, maybe made quickly decisions will let us afraid whether it is too impulsive, but look on the other side of the coins, the first time of idea always represent people actually want. As an old saying goes, "Trust your own institution."

Take myself for example, when I prepare for acting on the stage, I decided to choose some act that I never try for. It looks impulsive, but after finishing the acting, I receive a big applaud by audiences. Every right decision that I considered is always make by my institution.

According to the aforementioned, I strongly disagree that decisions made quickly are often wrong.
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
it always make wrong decide because of they usually hesitate and scare their decision is wrong. =>i really sorry to say that this sentence is hard to understand. , you used 5 verb and only 2 conjunctions

humans always prone to stay in a comfortable zone=> you should insure that you use appropriate subject-verb agreement.

The moreMoreover , Lily thinks , the more scared she feels and then she gave up her dream. => when she feels more fear, she loses her dream

i noticed some major mistakes in your essay, therefore here are my suggestions:
- use every world form properly, maybe you should check it in the dictionary
- assure that you put appropriate verb for every subject in your sentences.
- try to make common sentence in English

Home / Writing Feedback / Making decisions without hesitation always bring a better choice - TOEFL Independent Essay