( IELTS essay) Both man and women should share domestic works..?

joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Men and women employed in full-time jobs have to share evenly household chores and caring for children at home. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

To adapt with the increased life expenses, nowadays, women and men are involved in fulltime works. It raises a question, whether they both are supposed to share their responsibilities inside the home or not. However, I totally agree with the given notion and explore it in detail.

To begin with, since women are putting their effort and time in increasing the financial status of the family, men are obliged to share her jobs inside the home. This sharing and caring helps to boost their relationship and both can perform domestic and professional tasks in a better way. This sharing pave way to wonderful memorable moments and this became sweet memories.

Additionally, the care and protection of both the parents are pivotal in the total developments of children. Although, women are experts in caring the children men can help her in cleaning, dish washing or even teaching the children. If all these works are assigned only to women, she can't do it perfectly and unable to maintain the right balance between the work and family. For a healthy life style, it is important. For instance, the works related to a party may led woman working late night and may disturbs her career next day. Sharing duties can make a difference.

Furthermore, distributing duties provide them with more free time and relaxation. They will not consider household work or profession as a burden and can enjoy both at the same time. The free time they can spend for some other purposes, such as playing with children, outing or shopping together, and so on. To illustrate, while woman is cutting and cleaning the fish, man can cut the ingredients for a fish curry and the extra time can be used for outing. Consequently, their total lives will be enjoyable and the children will be happy there. They will realize how to led a happy life and adjust family and profession in a right way.

To conclude, though the duties of both men and women are different inside the home, both should take the responsibility of fulfilling it with proper sharing and understanding. This will be a wonderful experience, and model for their children. Therefore, I feel, the duties inside the home should be evenly shared between both partners.
devabe2005 46 / 97  
fulltime works . -- > mostly one work only they do, so s should not come

putting ---> supporting (better vocabulary usage is required)

the works related to a party --> it is not clear where they working
mcuong01 12 / 24 3  
To adapt with the increased life expenses, nowadays , women and men are involved in fulltime works.
=> in the past women and men did not work full-time outside?

Although, women are experts in caring the children men can help her in cleaning...
=> Although women seem to be born to care children, men ...
=> Avoid to affirm anything which may be wrong
Very good introduction :)

This sharing and caring helps to boost their relationship and both can perform domestic and professional tasks in a better way.

this sharing and caring help boost their relationship and both can perform their domestic and professional tasks more effectively.

This sharing paves way to wonderful memorable moments and this becamecontributes to sweet memories.

This is really good writing, only I wish you provided more specific examples as it is a requirement for this task.
sanaqvi 6 / 12  
For a healthy life style, it is important

It is important for a healthy life style.
OP joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai dumi, syed, dev and cuong...

Thanks to you all, for your valuable time and concern for correcting my essays....):
Thanks again..

Tessy

Home / Writing Feedback / ( IELTS essay) Both man and women should share domestic works..?