Managing money is one of the most important skill for everyone; IELTS

behruz 2 / 6  
Learning to manage money is one of the key aspects of adult life. How in your view can individual best learn to manage their money?

It is agreed that managing money is one of the most important skill for everyone, especially for adults. In fact, there are some approaches of teaching person how to manage money effectively. Courses related to basic understanding of money management and daily practices are the best way of learn how to distribute money efficaciously.

Firstly, the role of schools for educating one to use money efficiently is significant. For example, the classes regarding money management skills in high schools help individuals to understand the value of money and enable to get the essential managing ability. Unfortunately money management courses are too complicated for high school student's level and not every student can cope with classes.

Secondly, it is responsibility of parent to teach children how important to utilize money cautiously by giving them practicing. For instance, there are many people who can manage their money without getting any special courses. Indeed, parent had provided these people with essential knowledge about money management by daily practices. Thus everyday practices and experiences in a childhood given by parent's instructions can show to child the best way for money usage.

In conclusion, it is the fact that one of the most needed skills is money management, especially for adult life. The method of practicing and engaging in special lessons are the most efficient for learning money allocating ability.
In fact, there are some approaches of teaching personpeople how to manage money effectively.

.... or " a person"

Firstly, the role of schools for educating one to use money efficiently is significant.

. .... if you change the order it would be clearer;
First, the schools can play a significant role in educating one to use money efficiently.

Secondly, it is responsibility of parent to teach children how important to utilize money cautiously by giving them practicing.

Secondly, it is the responsibility of parents to give the practical exposure to their children to learn about the importance of handling money cautiously.
It is agreed that managing money is one of the most important skillsfor everyone

This sentence sounds a bit odd. I think its better to rephrase it.

Secondly, it istheresponsibility of parentsto teach children how important toit is toutilize money cautiously by giving thempractice .
OP behruz 2 / 6  
Thank you guy It really helm me!

Home / Writing Feedback / Managing money is one of the most important skill for everyone; IELTS