Manufactures and retails tend to use color as great strategy to attract more customers in purchasing

ilankelo21 36 / 41 22  
Colour is a powerful tool that is used to great effect by manufactures and retail companies when they try to sell us something. In fact, many of the purchasing decisions we make are partly or largely influenced by colour. How true is this statement? How much does colour influence us when we buy something?

Manufactures and retails tend to use color as great strategy to attract more customers in purchasing their products. While some say it is true since colors influences purchasing decision, I would argue affordable price is the deciding factor affecting people decision in buying some goods instead.

Needless to say, color pattern used either in products or in interior and exterior building influences people's decision to purchase the offered commodities. This occurs as color has psychological effect in human brains which encourage people to do particular behavior. A current study conducted by Jones Rim, an economic expert from New Mexico University found that citizens tend to spend most their time and order more food when the restaurants are painted in red. By the result of this study, it can be indicated that color is extremely essential in determining buyers' decision.

Aside from previous discussion, however, the affordable price the sellers offer is the most predominant factor affecting customer decision. This is because people tend to be more attracted when the products they seek are offered in lower price and have a virtual quality. Survey conducted in several Southeast Asian countries uncovered that second products tended to be more popular among citizen and more saleable than the original one with higher price. It is thus cheaper price is the main factor affecting people decision in buying some goods.

To conclude, even thought people inclination to buy some commodities is in influence of color pattern, I am more likely to believe that lower price is the first consideration for customers. Where possible, the retailers and manufactures need to mix both of these factors to attract more buyers.
mita23 34 / 37 3  
hello ilankelo21. let me give you some suggestion of your writing.
1. you need to focus on plural and singular
a. ... it is true since colors influences purchasing decision
b. ... or in interior and exterior building influencesAFFECTS (try to avoid many repetitive words) people's decision to ...
2. It is thus cheaper price is the main factor ...
maybe you can replace this sentence by therefore, there is no doubt that cheap price can be the main factor for people in buying products.

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Manufactures and retails tend to use color as great strategy to attract more customers in purchasing