Manufacturing and business is boosted to be relocated from big city to the rural area

Bekuk22 15 / 21 3  
In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move to regional areas outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?

In some countries, manufacturing and business are boosted to be relocated from big city to the rural area. Although this policy would create fresh air, the difficulty of goods distribution will far outweigh any benefits.

One of advantages of the relocation of industrial and business center is the creation of fresh air in the city. This is because the amount of pollution coming from manufacturing and vehicles is less. For instance, Research form Edinburg University said that 80% of pollution is in the big cities is caused by transportation and even factory activity. This condition reveals that relocating factory or business area bring out good effect which is shown by data of research that pollution in city experienced a large decrease approximately 50%. However, this policy would trigger another pollution suffered by people living in the suburb.

It is accepted that when business and manufacturing center is placed in the outskirt, goods distribution would be time-consuming. This occurs as distance taken to send those commodities takes long. Besides, public transportation is no accessible so that this condition complicates activity of enterprises. For example, many workers who complain in the distribution because their time is wasted in vain for a far distance distribution. This means that long distance becomes obstacles in distribution and therefore the advantage of such policy far outweighs its benefit.

To conclude, Relocating manufacturing and business to rural area decrease pollution but impact of relocating will be difficult for the company in the process of distribution for the company's location away from urban centers.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear Bekuk, here some advices from me and feel free for correcting me too!

One of the advantages of theforrelocationrelocatingof industrial and business ...

... the amount of pollution which coming from manufacturing ...

... distance taken tofor sending those commodities takes long.

Besides, public transportation is being no accessible so ...

....and therefore the dis advantage of such policy ...

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / Manufacturing and business is boosted to be relocated from big city to the rural area