Task 1: The manufacturing process for making paper

Lunazimnavi11 4 / 6 1  
The manufacturing process for making paper that is separated into two types is depicted in the diagram. Overall, it can be seen that papermaking can be made from trees with four-stages process and recycled from paper with six-stages process.

First, pine timber from plantation is taken and made into thinning. Afterwards, the thin piece of pine enters the next process to remove the bark called de-barking in a drum. After the thin piece of pine timber is free from the hard cover, it is made into smaller pieces using a chipper. Once smaller pieces are already created, those pieces move to the following process to thermo mechanical refiner to be formed into smallest pieces of pine timber. The last stage to create a piece of paper is paper making machine that is used to roll those pieces into a sheet of paper.

Second, recycling process from paper to paper is started after paper is used as a newspaper, for instance. After being read, the newspaper is collected in kerbside collection. Next, they are churned and being de-inking to remove ink from the paper. The last two processes before become a clear paper again is cleaning and fine screening to eliminate impurities on it. After cleaning process, next stage is thermo mechanical and recycled pulp mix which is used to mix the pulp. Finally, the pulp product can be rolled to make new paper again.

Maya29 14 / 18 14  
Hi Ivan, You have a great point of view in your writing. Please allow me to give you some suggestions regarding to your writing.

The manufacturing process for making paperpaper making that is separated..

Overall, it can be seen that papermakingpapers can be made from Radiata pine trees with four-stages process..(I think using "papermaking" and "can be used" together is a redundancy and it is better to add the species of the trees that is made because it has been given into the diagram, the process might be different for another species of trees)

After the thin pieces of pine timber isare free from the hard cover...

... those pieces move to the following process to thermomechanical refiner to be formed into smallest pieces of pine timberpine pulp .

The last stageequipment to create a piece of paper is paper making machine that ...(Your sentence refers to a kind of machine (paper making machine) not a process, so I suggest you to use equipment instead of stage).

Here are some of my suggestions. I hope it can be useful. You have a great potency in writing. Let's keep practicing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1: The manufacturing process for making paper