MANYCOUNTRIES ARE ORGANISING INTERNATIONAL SPORTING EVENTS.DESCIBE PROS AND CONS

niraj /  
HI, I AM NIRAJ
APPEARING FOR IELTS EXAM. MY ENGLISH IS JUST OKAY.TRY TO HELP ME OUT WITH MY ESSAY
Many Countries host international sporting events these days. What are the positive and negative impact of hosting such event. Discuss both the sides and give your opinion on this.

AS THE COUNTRIES ARE GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Did you intend to post the entirety of your essay? Only the first few words appear. And they are in ALL CAPS. I asked you before: DON'T SHOUT. Now let me tell you the only comment you will get from me if you post the remainder of this essay in ALL CAPS: Proper capitalization is an essential element of properly punctuated prose. Revise your essay using proper capitalization.
OP niraj /  
THANKS SIMONE I IMPROVES MY ESSAY AND YOU CHECK IT AGAIN PLEASE.
AND I HAVE PROBLEM HOW TO START ESSAY PLEASE GUIDE

Many Countries now a days are organising international events like Cricket, football, Asian games, Olympics and other events,Whether they are developed or under developing countries.These events shows that Counties are getting closer to each other. These events have more positive effects and some negative effects

The positive effects of these events that people from different countries visit these events and this help to increase tourism and it helps to generates huge foreign currencies.It even improves relationship with other countries.

Secondly it helps to increase employment in all the sectors.For organising these international events government had to invest huge funds improving infrastructure of city . The hotel groups make new hotel for these events, take for instance for China who organised Beijing Olympics , had to prepare for this big international event , they start preparing for events before three years where they creates new stadiums , renovate old ones, improves roads , and renovates the whole city with building new bridges .

This events show how the other country progresses in last twenty years, take example of India ,some British people still thought that India is same backward Country as they left but last time when they visit Asian games they were surprised with their progress.

These events have more positive effects but it share some negative effects. When some country organise these events some terrorist make attack on the player , this effect the country reputation and prestige, take example of Pakistan, where

Sri Lanka players were attacked by terrorist when they were travelling in bus to stadium, some players were injured.This terrorist attacks bring big loses loses to Pakistan , they loose chance of Cricket World cup ,and no other Countries like to play cricket in that country.

To conclude these events bring more tourism, employment and generates foreign currency and bring other Nations close to other each other. Only negative effects are the safety problem of players and tourist.
catalyst0435 3 / 31  
Is it amusing or frustrating that you still capslocked your gratitude but not your essay?

You capitalize strangely in your essay. "Countries" shouldn' be capitalized. You don't capitalize football (which is correct), but you still capitalize cricket.

I don't know what the standards of IELTS are, but this essay needs a lot of grammar revision.
"The positive effects of these events that people from different countries..."
I don't even know how to classify that; it's missing an entire verb.
"The positive effects of these events are that people from different countries..."

There are a lot of run-on sentences, especially when you start to introduce examples to support your claim.
"... the other country progresses in the last twenty years, take example of India, some British people..."
Oh man.
"...the other countries have progressed in the last twenty years. Take, for example, India. Some British people... "

Home / Writing Feedback / MANYCOUNTRIES ARE ORGANISING INTERNATIONAL SPORTING EVENTS.DESCIBE PROS AND CONS